First Sight

This is a summary and review of the novel written by author Danielle Steel.

First Sight

Danielle Steel

It tells the story of a woman who owns a fashion agency that develops clothes for brands, and is very succesful in many countries. One day, she has to go to Paris to present her fashion line in a runway, and incidentally meets a doctor who helps her out when in trouble, so they start seeing each other a bit, and fall in love. It is also revealed in the story that the main character was part of a family in Ireland, but was separated from her parents when she was a girl. Later on in the story, the protagonist goes to Ireland to meet her unknown mom and sister, only see the protagonist could meet them once. The main character decides to trvel to Paris again and end up with the doctor.

I think it's a novel that is beautiflly written because of the characters it introduces and the elements that are included, the story the author tells, like the background of the woman not knowing her family at first, and falling in love by accident with the doctor from Paris.

Este es un resumen y reseña de la novela escrita por la autora Danielle Steel.

Primera vista

danielle acero

Cuenta la historia de una mujer propietaria de una agencia de moda que desarrolla ropa para marcas y tiene mucho éxito en muchos países. Un día, tiene que ir a París para presentar su línea de moda en una pasarela, y de paso conoce a un médico que la ayuda cuando tiene problemas, por lo que comienzan a verse un poco y se enamoran. También se revela en la historia que el personaje principal era parte de una familia en Irlanda, pero fue separada de sus padres cuando era niña. Más adelante en la historia, la protagonista va a Irlanda para encontrarse con su madre y hermana desconocidas, solo ve que la protagonista pudo conocerlas una vez. El personaje principal decide viajar de nuevo a París y terminar con el médico.

Creo que es una novela que está muy bien escrita por los personajes que presenta y los elementos que incluye, la historia que cuenta el autor, como el trasfondo de la mujer que no conoce a su familia al principio y se enamora accidentalmente de la médico de París.

これは、著者ダニエル・スティールによって書かれた小説の要約とレビューです。

一目で

ダニエル・スティール

これは、ブランドの服を開発するファッション エージェンシーを所有し、多くの国で大きな成功を収めている女性の物語です。ある日、ランウェイで自分のファッションラインを発表するためにパリに行くことになった彼女は、偶然、困ったときに助けてくれる医者と出会い、少しずつお互いを知り、恋に落ちます.主人公はアイルランドの家族の一員だったが、少女時代に両親から離れていた.物語の後半で、主人公は未知の母親と妹に会うためにアイルランドに行きますが、主人公が彼らに会うことができるのは一度だけです。主人公は再びパリに旅行し、医者に行くことにしました。

最初は家族のことを知らなかった女性が偶然に恋に落ちた背景など、登場人物や要素が盛り込まれているため、美しく書かれた小説だと思います。パリ出身の医師。