Claws of Aztracan Terenci Moix

This is a summary and review of the novel set in Spain, in the decade of the 1990's, and has to do with the social settings in the country.

Claws of Aztracan

Terenci Moix

This novel, set in the mid 90's, takes place in Spain, where different situations unfold with the characters that are involved in them, until everything leads to a tragic end. Somen women, who are the protagonists, decide to flirt and play with a man named Álvaro, where these women make the guy go crazy and lose his head, after everything tehy tell and do to him. So he ends with his life. There are other parallel stories and relationships in the novel, which are also very interesting and alluring.

It's a novel with a lot of details that enrich the plot and characters; while a lot of things happen at once and simultaneously. I think it's well written and also shows what was happening in the society of that time. I would certainly recommend it to readers and people who like the drama and romance genres.Este es un resumen y repaso de la novela ambientada en España, en la década de los 90, y tiene que ver con los escenarios sociales del país.

Garras de Aztracan
Terenci Moix

Esta novela, ambientada a mediados de los 90, se desarrolla en España, donde se desarrollan diferentes situaciones con los personajes que las protagonizan, hasta que todo desemboca en un final trágico. Algunas mujeres, que son las protagonistas, deciden ligar y jugar con un hombre llamado Álvaro, donde estas mujeres hacen que el chico enloquezca y pierda la cabeza, después de todo lo que le dicen y le hacen. Así que termina con su vida. Hay otras historias y relaciones paralelas en la novela, que también son muy interesantes y atractivas.
Es una novela con muchos detalles que enriquecen la trama y los personajes; mientras que muchas cosas suceden a la vez y simultáneamente. Creo que está bien escrito y también muestra lo que estaba pasando en la sociedad de esa época. Sin duda lo recomendaría a lectores y personas a las que les gusten los géneros dramático y romántico.

これは、1990 年代の 10 年間にスペインを舞台にした小説の要約とレビューであり、この国の社会設定と関係があります。

アズトラカンの爪
テレンジ・モワ

この小説は 90 年代半ばに設定され、すべてが悲劇的な結末に至るまで、さまざまな状況が登場人物とともに展開するスペインを舞台にしています。主人公であるそうめんの女性は、アルバロという男とイチャイチャして遊ぶことにしました。それで彼は彼の人生で終わります。小説には他の平行した物語や関係があり、それらも非常に興味深く魅力的です.
プロットとキャラクターを豊かにする多くの詳細を備えた小説です。多くのことが一度に同時に起こります。当時の社会の様子が良く描かれていると思います。ドラマや恋愛のジャンルが好きな方や読者の方には是非オススメしたいです。