Buddy Super-Star

This is a summary and review of the film released in 1997.

Buddy Super-Star

A boy named Joshua Framm tries out for the basketball team at his school, and gets accepted. He finds a stray dog that used to work as a clown, and adopts him, naming him Buddy, and soon finds out that Buddy can score shots in Basketball, which help the team of the shcoll to win the finals.

It's a very nice film to watch, and also entertaining overall. I would highlight the plot and story of all the elements of the production. I would definitely recommend it to everyone to go and watch it, sincde it is very nice and fun.

Este es un resumen y reseña de la película estrenada en 1997.

amigo superestrella

Un niño llamado Joshua Framm hace una prueba para el equipo de baloncesto de su escuela y es aceptado. Encuentra un perro callejero que solía trabajar como payaso y lo adopta, nombrándolo Buddy, y pronto descubre que Buddy puede anotar tiros en baloncesto, lo que ayuda al equipo del shcoll a ganar la final.

Es una película muy agradable de ver, y también entretenida en general. Destacaría la trama y la historia de todos los elementos de la producción. Definitivamente se lo recomendaría a todo el mundo para que vayan a verlo, ya que es muy bonito y divertido.

1997年に公開された映画のあらすじとレビューです。

バディ・スーパースター

Joshua Framm という名前の少年が、学校のバスケットボール チームに参加し、合格しました。 彼はピエロとして働いていた野良犬を見つけ、彼を採用してバディと名付け、すぐにバディがバスケットボールでショットを獲得できることを知り、それはシュコールのチームが決勝に勝つのに役立ちます。

見るのがとてもいい映画で、全体的に面白いです。 プロダクションのすべての要素のプロットとストーリーを強調します。 とても素敵で楽しいので、みんなにぜひ見に行くことをお勧めします。