Gathering Blue

This is a summary and review of the novel.

Gathering Blue

Lois Lowry

The novel tells the story of a girl, who is a gifted threader, and lives in a society with other people, when she is sentenced to go live to another place because of a bad leg, but she is saved and can stay because of her gift. Later, she finds other kids that are gifted like her, and are sent to live in separate parts.

This novel has a very interesting story and plot, with well-developed characters that have their own backgrounds, and also there is grittiness and expectation since the reader will want to know what happens to the main character.

Este es un resumen y reseña de la novela.

reuniendo azul
Lois Lowry

La novela cuenta la historia de una niña, que es una enhebradora dotada y vive en una sociedad con otras personas, cuando es sentenciada a irse a vivir a otro lugar debido a una mala pierna, pero se salva y puede quedarse gracias a ella. regalo. Más tarde, encuentra a otros niños superdotados como ella y los envía a vivir en partes separadas.
Esta novela tiene una historia y una trama muy interesantes, con personajes bien desarrollados que tienen sus propios antecedentes, y también hay aspereza y expectativa ya que el lector querrá saber qué le sucede al personaje principal.小説のあらすじと感想です。

ギャザリングブルー
ロイス・ロウリー

この小説は、才能のあるスレッダーであり、他の人々との社会に住んでいる少女が、足が悪いために別の場所に住むことを宣告されたときの物語ですが、彼女は彼女のおかげで救われ、滞在することができます 贈り物。 後で、彼女は彼女のように才能があり、別の場所に送られる他の子供たちを見つけます。
この小説は非常に興味深いストーリーとプロットを持ち、独自の背景を持つ十分に発達したキャラクターがあり、読者は主人公に何が起こるかを知りたがるので、気骨と期待があります.