The Cassette Of Memories

This is a summary and review of the film that is supossed to take place in 1999.

The Cassette Of Memories

A 12 year-old girl decides to find out about her deceased parents and songs in the year 1999, after Beverly, the girl, finds a cassette from before, with certain memories, when her parents were still alive and well.

I enjoyed the film and its story since it's very fun and interesting to watch. There's good acting and nice scenes, so I recommend everyone to watch this film.

Many times in real life, people have the wish to get to know their parents and families better, and even more if they haven't or didn't get to know their relatives, which is normal and understandable. So the situation Beverly lives in the film is relatable to everybody.

これは、1999年に行われると思われる映画の要約とレビューです.

思い出のカセット

12 歳の少女は、1999 年に亡くなった両親と歌について知ることを決心しました。少女のビバリーが、両親がまだ健在だった頃の特定の記憶を含む以前のカセットを見つけた後です。

とても面白くて面白いので、映画とそのストーリーを楽しみました。 演技もいいし、シーンもいいので、みんなに見てもらいたい映画です。

現実の生活の中で多くの場合、人々は自分の両親や家族をもっとよく知りたいと願っていますが、親族と知り合っていない、または知らなかった場合はなおさらです。これは正常で理解できることです。 だから、ビバリーが映画の中で生きている状況は、誰にとっても共感できるものです。

Este es un resumen y reseña de la película que se supone que tendrá lugar en 1999.

El casete de los recuerdos

Una niña de 12 años decide averiguar sobre sus padres fallecidos y canciones en el año 1999, luego de que Beverly, la niña, encuentre un casete de antes, con ciertos recuerdos, cuando sus padres aún vivían y coleaban.

Disfruté la película y su historia ya que es muy divertida e interesante de ver. Hay buenas actuaciones y buenas escenas, así que recomiendo a todos que vean esta película.

Muchas veces en la vida real, las personas tienen el deseo de conocer mejor a sus padres y familiares, y más aún si no conocen o no conocieron a sus familiares, lo cual es normal y comprensible. Entonces, la situación que vive Beverly en la película es identificable para todos.