Transformers

This is a summary and review of the movie about robots that came out in 2007.

Transformers

This movie introduces robots called autobots that come from outer space from a distant planet in the universe, where they arrive to planet Earth so they can avoid a catastrophe from happening and save people from it. Optimus Prime, who is an autobot, and the other ones that came with him to the planet, find the help of a student who lives in the place, so they can confront Megatron and the other antagonists, since they're all looking for a special kind of cube that contains a lot of power and codes that have to be deciphered.

The movie itself I think is wonderful in everyway, because it is very entertaining and fun to watch. It has very good visual effects, a lot of action and robots that can transform into other machines. The script and storyline is also very well told and the movie achieves what is trying to tell.

Este es un resumen y reseña de la película sobre robots que salió en 2007.

Transformadores

Esta película presenta robots llamados autobots que vienen del espacio exterior de un planeta distante en el universo, donde llegan al planeta Tierra para evitar que ocurra una catástrofe y salvar a las personas de ella. Optimus Prime, que es un autobot, y los demás que llegaron con él al planeta, encuentran la ayuda de un estudiante que vive en el lugar, para poder enfrentarse a Megatron y los demás antagonistas, ya que todos buscan un tipo especial de cubo que contiene mucho poder y códigos que tienen que ser descifrados.

La película en sí creo que es maravillosa en todos los sentidos, porque es muy entretenida y divertida de ver. Tiene muy buenos efectos visuales, mucha acción y robots que pueden transformarse en otras máquinas. El guión y la historia también están muy bien contados y la película logra lo que intenta contar.

2007年に公開されたロボット映画のあらすじとレビューです。

トランスフォーマー

この映画は、オートボットと呼ばれる、宇宙のはるか彼方の惑星からやってきたロボットが、大惨事を未然に防ぎ、人々を救うために地球に到着する様子を紹介しています。 オートボットであるオプティマス プライムと、彼と一緒に惑星にやってきた他の人々は、その場所に住む学生の助けを見つけて、メガトロンや他の敵対者と対峙できるようにします。 解読しなければならない多くの力とコードを含む特別な種類の立方体。

映画自体はとても面白いし、見ていて楽しいので、あらゆる点で素晴らしいと思います。 非常に優れた視覚効果、多くのアクション、他のマシンに変形できるロボットがあります。 脚本とストーリーラインも非常によく語られており、映画は伝えようとしていることを実現しています.