Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

This is the fourth novel of the Harry Potter book series.

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

J. K. Rowling

In his fourth year at Hogwarts, Harry returns with his friends Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger, where this time, the Triwizard Tournament is taking place at the school of witchcraft and wizardry. Many of the students try to participate, but can't since they're not of age. Fleur Delacoeur, Viktor Krum, from different schools, and Cedrig Diggory from Hufflepuff are chosen as the tournament's participants, but unexpectedly, Harry's name appears from the goblet, since someone put his name there, and is forced to participate. Once there, Harry and the others will have to face various obstacles and a deadly encounter with Voldemort.

In my opinion, this is one of the most entertaining and fun books of the whole Harry Potter series because of the elements that are presented, like the goblet and the Triwizard Tournament. Also for the new characters that are involved as participants, which bring something new and different to the setting of the story. Recommended for readers who enjoy fantasy novels and Harry Potter adventures.

Esta es la cuarta novela de la serie de libros de Harry Potter.

Harry Potter y el cáliz de fuego

J. K. Rowling

En su cuarto año en Hogwarts, Harry regresa con sus amigos Ron Weasley y Hermione Granger, donde esta vez se lleva a cabo el Torneo de los Tres Magos en la escuela de magia y hechicería. Muchos de los alumnos intentan participar, pero no pueden por no ser mayores de edad. Fleur Delacoeur, Viktor Krum, de diferentes escuelas, y Cedrig Diggory de Hufflepuff son elegidos como participantes del torneo, pero inesperadamente, el nombre de Harry aparece en el cáliz, ya que alguien puso su nombre allí, y se ve obligado a participar. Una vez allí, Harry y los demás tendrán que enfrentarse a diversos obstáculos y a un encuentro mortal con Voldemort.

En mi opinión, este es uno de los libros más entretenidos y divertidos de toda la serie de Harry Potter por los elementos que presenta, como el cáliz y el Torneo de los Tres Magos. También por los nuevos personajes que se involucran como participantes, que aportan algo nuevo y diferente a la ambientación de la historia. Recomendado para lectores que disfrutan de las novelas de fantasía y las aventuras de Harry Potter.

Preguntas del Test

https://learningapps.org/display?v=pq8jr1nhj22

これは、ハリー・ポッターの本シリーズの 4 番目の小説です。

ハリーポッターと炎のゴブレット

J・K・ローリング

ホグワーツでの 4 年目に、ハリーは友人のロン ウィーズリーとハーマイオニー グレンジャーと一緒に戻ってきます。今回は、魔法と魔法の学校でトリウィザード トーナメントが開催されます。学生の多くは参加しようとしますが、年齢が低いため参加できません。フルール・デラクール、別の学校のヴィクトル・クラム、ハッフルパフのセドリグ・ディゴリーがトーナメントの参加者として選ばれましたが、誰かがゴブレットに彼の名前を入れたため、予期せずハリーの名前がゴブレットから現れ、強制的に参加させられました.そこにたどり着くと、ハリーと他の人々は、さまざまな障害とヴォルデモートとの致命的な遭遇に直面しなければなりません.

私の意見では、これは、ゴブレットや三大魔法学校トーナメントなどの要素が提示されているため、ハリー・ポッター シリーズ全体の中で最も面白くて楽しい本の 1 つです。また、参加者として関与する新しいキャラクターのために、物語の設定に何か新しいものと異なるものをもたらします.ファンタジー小説やハリー・ポッターの冒険が好きな読者におすすめ。