Leprachaun: The Return

This is a summary and review of the new Leprachaun film from 2016, which is the continuation and sequel of the first movie that came out in 1991. So the new one takes place 25 years later.

Leprachaun: The Return

In this movie, we are introduced to a girl who is travelling and goes to a sorority house, located deep in the woods, so she can do some activities while staying there. A man takes the protagonist to the sorority house, and later on, when his back on the road and going his way, he feels something in his stomach, so he gets out of van, and suddenly Leprachaun comes out of the man's body, alive and well. This way, the antagonist, which is the Leprachaun, goes back to the sorority house, and starts doing his deeds there by terrorizing the memebers from the society.

I think this film conserves the basic things from the original film, but also with a lot of humour and funny moments throughout the movie, which makes the scenes and the characters very satirical in a way, but also very enjoyable and and entertaining.

Este es un resumen y reseña de la nueva película de Leprachaun de 2016, que es la continuación y secuela de la primera película que salió en 1991. Así que la nueva tiene lugar 25 años después.

Leprachaun: El regreso

En esta película, se nos presenta a una chica que está de viaje y va a una casa de hermandad, ubicada en lo profundo del bosque, para que pueda hacer algunas actividades mientras se queda allí. Un hombre lleva al protagonista a la casa de la hermandad, y más tarde, cuando está de vuelta en la carretera y siguiendo su camino, siente algo en el estómago, por lo que se baja de la camioneta, y de repente sale Leprachaun del cuerpo del hombre. , vivo y bien. De esta manera, el antagonista, que es el Leprachaun, regresa a la casa de la hermandad y comienza a hacer sus hazañas allí aterrorizando a los miembros de la sociedad.

Creo que esta película conserva las cosas básicas de la película original, pero también con mucho humor y momentos divertidos a lo largo de la película, lo que hace que las escenas y los personajes sean muy satíricos en cierto modo, pero también muy agradables y entretenidos.

これは、1991 年に公開された最初の映画の続きと続編である、2016 年の新しいレプラコーン映画の要約とレビューです。新しい映画は 25 年後に行われます。

レプラコーン: 帰還

この映画では、旅行中の女の子が森の奥深くにある女子学生クラブの家に行くことを紹介されています。男が主人公を女子学生クラブの家に連れて行き、その後、道に背を向けて道を進むと、お腹に何かを感じてバンから降りると、突然レプラコーンが男の体から出てきました、健在です。このようにして、レプラコーンである敵対者は女子学生クラブの家に戻り、社会のメンバーを恐怖に陥れることによってそこで彼の行為を始めます.

この映画は元の映画の基本的なものを保存していると思いますが、映画全体に多くのユーモアと面白い瞬間があり、シーンやキャラクターをある意味で非常に風刺的にしていますが、非常に楽しく面白いものにもなっています.