Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows J.K. Rowling

This is a summary and review of the seventh Harry Potter novel.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows

J.K. Rowling

In the seventh installment of the series, Harry and his friends embark in a mission to find the remaining Horcruxes so they can destroy Voldemort, and confront one last time, while they miss their seventh and final year at Hogwarts.

I think this seventh installment is a nice ending to the series, since the author explains the circumstances well, and what happens with the main characters later on. I would highlight the plot, story and characters. Recommended it to all people who like and enjoy Harry Potter books and series.

Este es un resumen y reseña de la séptima novela de Harry Potter.

Harry Potter y los huecos de la muerte

J.K. Rowling

En la séptima entrega de la serie, Harry y sus amigos se embarcan en una misión para encontrar los Horrocruxes restantes para poder destruir a Voldemort y enfrentarse por última vez, mientras se pierden su séptimo y último año en Hogwarts.

Creo que esta séptima entrega es un buen final para la serie, ya que el autor explica bien las circunstancias y lo que sucede con los personajes principales más adelante. Destacaría la trama, la historia y los personajes. Lo recomiendo a todas las personas que les gusten y disfruten los libros y series de Harry Potter.

ハリー・ポッター小説第7作のあらすじとレビューです。

ハリー・ポッターと死の谷

J.K. ローリング

シリーズの第 7 回では、ハリーと彼の友人たちは、ホグワーツでの 7 年目と最後の年を逃している間、残りの分霊箱を見つけてヴォルデモートを破壊し、最後にもう一度立ち向かうという任務に乗り出します。

この第 7 作は、作者が状況をよく説明し、後で主人公がどうなるかを説明しているので、シリーズの良い結末だと思います。 プロット、ストーリー、キャラクターを強調します。 ハリー・ポッターの本やシリーズが好きで、楽しんでいるすべての人にお勧めします。