Nighty-Nightmare

This is a summary and review of the novel.

Nighty-Nightmare

This book tells the story of a family that one night decides to go camping into the woods with their three pets, which are named Howard, Howie and Chester. The family is composed by parents that are Mrs. and Mr. Monroe; and the kids that are named Pete and Tobey. Once they get to the woods, they soon encounter two guys that are named Bud and Spud, along with their own pet. The family and the other two talk and decide to explore the place, while the pets go in another way and get lost. Chester tells the others a scary story about a family of vampires and a vampire bunny named Bunnicula, which is a pet that the Monroes have when the bunny arrived alone in America. The pets fall asleep, and later wake up by sunrise, only to follow a trail that appears to be blood and ripped clothes all over. They get to a house, where a woman lets them in and finally find their owners with Bud and Spud, whose real names are Budford and Spalding. The characters reunite once again and are safe and sound.

I recommend this book to people who enjoy humor and mystery, since it has a lot of these elements, which make it an interesting story.

Este es un resumen y reseña de la novela.

noche-pesadilla

Este libro cuenta la historia de una familia que una noche decide irse de campamento al bosque con sus tres mascotas, las cuales se llaman Howard, Howie y Chester. La familia está compuesta por padres que son la señora y el señor Monroe; y los niños que se llaman Pete y Tobey. Una vez que llegan al bosque, pronto se encuentran con dos tipos llamados Bud y Spud, junto con su propia mascota. La familia y los otros dos conversan y deciden explorar el lugar, mientras las mascotas van por otro camino y se pierden. Chester les cuenta a los demás una historia de miedo sobre una familia de vampiros y un conejito vampiro llamado Bunnicula, que es una mascota que los Monroe tienen cuando el conejito llegó solo a Estados Unidos. Las mascotas se duermen y luego se despiertan al amanecer, solo para seguir un rastro que parece ser sangre y ropa rasgada por todas partes. Llegan a una casa, donde una mujer los deja entrar y finalmente encuentran a sus dueños con Bud y Spud, cuyos verdaderos nombres son Budford y Spalding. Los personajes se reúnen una vez más y están sanos y salvos.
Recomiendo este libro a las personas que disfrutan del humor y el misterio, ya que tiene muchos de estos elementos, que la hacen una historia interesante.小説のあらすじと感想です。

ナイティナイトメア

この本は、ある夜、ハワード、ハウィー、チェスターという名前の 3 匹のペットと一緒に森にキャンプに行くことにした家族の物語です。家族は、モンロー夫妻である両親によって構成されています。ピートとトビーという名前の子供たち。彼らが森に着くとすぐに、バッドとスパッドという名前の2人の男と、自分のペットに遭遇します。家族と他の2人は話し合ってその場所を探索することにしましたが、ペットは別の道を進んで道に迷いました。チェスターは他の人に、吸血鬼の家族と、バニーが一人でアメリカに到着したときにモンローが飼っているペットであるバニキュラという名前の吸血鬼のバニーについての恐ろしい話をします。ペットは眠りに落ち、日の出までに目を覚ますと、血と破れた服のように見える道をたどります.彼らは家に着き、そこで女性が彼らを入れて、最終的に本名がバッドフォードとスポルディングであるバッドとスパッドで所有者を見つけます。キャラクターは再び再会し、安全で健全です。
ユーモアやミステリーが好きな方にオススメです。