Enola Holmes 2

Enola Holmes 2

This is a summary and review of the sequel from the first film, which was released three years ago, in 2019, about investigator and detective Enola Holames. She gets her first real case, since she has opened her own investigating agency, alongside his famous brother Sherlock, and her close friends and mother.

The film is quite nice, entertaining and well made, with good graphics, visuals, and a nice plot and script. I think the acting is really good too, and the characters are very compelling, alluring and interesting. I would highlight the plot, the acting, the visuals and the humour of the production. I definitely recommend it to all people and viewers, since it's a very good sequel. Looks like there is more to come from this franchise and series.

Enola Holmes 2

Este es un resumen y reseña de la secuela de la primera película, estrenada hace tres años, en 2019, sobre la investigadora y detective Enola Holames. Obtiene su primer caso real, ya que abrió su propia agencia de investigación, junto con su famoso hermano Sherlock y sus amigos cercanos y su madre.

La película es bastante agradable, entretenida y bien hecha, con buenos gráficos, imágenes y una buena trama y guión. Creo que la actuación también es muy buena, y los personajes son muy convincentes, atractivos e interesantes. Destacaría la trama, las actuaciones, las visuales y el humor de la producción. Definitivamente lo recomiendo a todas las personas y espectadores, ya que es una muy buena secuela. Parece que hay más por venir de esta franquicia y serie.

エノラ ホームズ 2

これは、3 年前の 2019 年に公開された最初の映画の続編の要約とレビューであり、捜査官であり探偵であるエノラ ホラメスについてです。 彼女は、彼の有名な兄弟シャーロック、そして彼女の親しい友人や母親と一緒に、彼女自身の調査機関を開設して以来、彼女の最初の本当の事件を手に入れました.

この映画は非常に素晴らしく、面白く、よくできていて、優れたグラフィック、ビジュアル、優れたプロットとスクリプトを備えています。 演技もとても上手だと思いますし、キャラクターも魅力的で魅力的で面白いです。 プロット、演技、ビジュアル、そしてプロダクションのユーモアを際立たせたいと思います。 非常に優れた続編なので、すべての人や視聴者に絶対にお勧めします。 このフランチャイズとシリーズからさらに多くのものが出てくるようです。