151

Chapter 151 The Seven Year Itch

    If marriage is a tomb, Lord Baigui will drag people out.

    After the news of Osamu Dazai's job-hopping spread, it caused a small earthquake in the Supernatural Secret Service Division.

    For example, Ryunosuke Akutagawa went "crazy".

    He went to his boss to apply for resignation, but was rejected, and then asked other people. Both Oda Sakunosuke and Sakaguchi Ango were given a password by Dazai.

    Akutagawa Ryunosuke was very anxious: "Mr. Dazai, why didn't you inform me, and ran away alone!"

    Could it be that Mr. Dazai is going to abandon him? !

    impossible!

    Ryunosuke Akutagawa dropped his mission and work, rushed home, ran into Hyakkimaru who was off work, and burst into tears: "Mr. Hyakkimaru! You didn't abandon me!"

    Hyakkimaru was confused, what did he say It's time to abandon Ryunosuke.

    "Don't worry, tell me slowly." His voice greatly comforted Ryunosuke Akutagawa.

    After Akutagawa Ryunosuke told about Osamu Dazai's resignation, Hyakukimaru said objectively: "It's my fault with Dororo and I, but I respect Dororo's decision. It’s his right to change jobs and where to go, and he doesn’t tell you and Gin because it doesn’t affect your work.”

    Ryunosuke Akutagawa clenched his hands: “I want to know where Mr. Dazai went?”

    Hyakkimaru smiled and said: "He will come back at night, and he didn't just leave. You can ask him face to face."

    Akutagawa Ryunosuke was anxious for so long, staring at him blankly.

    [Come back at night? 】

    Hakukimaru said to his silly son: "Yes, I will be back soon, it will take a little time by car." It

    takes at least half an hour's drive from Yokohama to Tokyo.

    He stroked Akutagawa Ryunosuke's extremely pale eyebrows, and all the way up, he touched the hair that was dyed all black, and felt sorry for the other party's work situation. However, Dazai Osamu explained Ryunosuke's matter to him. The other party's supernatural powers are not completely controlled by the master's rationality. If he loses control of his emotions, he will easily hurt others. It is best to train in a place with a strict environment for several years.

    "Dororo will not abandon us, he just resigned. He has changed jobs more than once."

    A job-hopping maniac in Yokohama.

    Three jobs, three restarts, Osamu Dazai mixed up the government agency in charge of the day, the port mafia in charge of the night, and the armed detective agency in charge of the dusk.

    "In a short while, Dororo and I will live in Yokohama." Hyakkimaru said with a smile, "The apartment is reserved for you, so that it is convenient for you and Yin to work, and save you from having to travel too far to and from work."