148

Chapter 148 Wearing White Wugou

For you not to cry, the hundred ghosts who spoil you for a lifetime.

Hyakkimaru was surprised to see Dororo coming home early.

He took off his shoes and entered the apartment. Akutagawa Ryunosuke and Akutagawa Gin were still in the first year of high school, and he finished the previous books ahead of schedule, and this year he was directly admitted to the police academy and became a future policeman.

Whether it is cultural knowledge or combat experience, it is no surprise that he has achieved excellent results.

Plus, the title of a sharpshooter.

In the eyes of outsiders, Hyakkimaru is quiet and eccentric, solitary, does not deal with any classmates, and is loved by teachers. The biggest shortcoming is that he is not a person with supernatural powers. And because he is not a person with supernatural powers, his past experiences are turned into written words, which are clearly displayed in front of the teachers and high school officials. No one will blame him for not being social, but will only be shocked by the tenacity of the human will to survive.

Eighteen-year-old Hyakkimaru has returned to society and gained admiration. He has a very high starting point in life and has a strong combat power. He will be at ease wherever he is, depending on where he prefers to stay.

Back in this special family, Hyakkimaru can proudly say that he is number one in spear, body and sword skills, even Dororo is not as good as himself. Akutagawa Gin, whom he is in charge of education, has gradually improved. He is very talented and has endured hardships. His sword skills are no worse than those who practiced since childhood. He has already defeated Akutagawa Ryunosuke who does not use supernatural powers. For this reason, under the "encouragement" of his sister, Ryunosuke Akutagawa gritted his teeth to practice gymnastics and swordsmanship. The effect was not very obvious, but his physical fitness improved, and he no longer panted and coughed frequently. "Dororo, what is this?" Hyakkimaru was attracted by the big gift box on the table. The white box was quite exquisite, with embroidery on the cloth surface, which looked like a high-end luxury. 【Where did you get the money? 】 All of a sudden, Hyakkimaru became vigilant, could it be that bonuses have been issued again recently. "Mr. Sen gave it."

Osamu Dazai seemed to understand his thoughts, and said angrily: "How can I hide money again!" Even if he hides his own money, he will not be able to afford such a custom-made gift in a short time.

"This is the legendary... gray income?" Hyakkimaru stroked the embroidery curiously.

"You can think so if you want." Osamu Dazai said lazily, "We were tricked by Mr. Mori." Hyakkimaru opened his

eyes wide: "Dororo, was it caused by my intervention in the battle last time?"

Osamu Dazai Sitting on the sofa, he said, "No."

[You have been renamed Sen Hyakki...] Osamu

Dazai was hesitant to tell Hyakkimaru such a cruel truth, fearing that this guy would go berserk and the port mafia leader's blood would splatter three feet , the father of the last Hyakkimaru was almost slaughtered.

"Don't be soft-hearted to Mr. Mori in the future." Dazai Osamu repeatedly warned.

"Okay." Hyakkimaru firmly remembered that Mr. Mori was a villain, and they settled with Mr. Mori.