66

The person you like is not kind, but likes you the most.

    On the day that Lantang was defeated, the sheep organizations of Beebo Street went their separate ways.

    In the last base of "Sheep", Mr. Lantang, who was terrified of the cold in the port mafia, stopped sweating, lying in the pit brought by the battle, with a pair of melancholy eyes like a French poet relieved.

    He regained most of his memory.

    It turned out that he was an espionage espionage sent by Europe to a Japanese military base. His partner died, and he also died in the disaster when he forcibly used his psychic ability to read Araba spit six years ago. It was he who caused the explosion on the Beiling Street, and the Araba Tu, who pulled out the seal, not only did not become his power, but instead created the Central Plains Zhongya under the influence of his power.

    Lantang's supernatural ability "Painting Collection" belongs to the space system supernormal ability, which can block two spaces, and can only enter the space with his permission. At the same time, he can read the power of the corpse before his death in the warp, forming a humanoid ability, and he secretly "worships" the other party in order to obtain the power of the previous leader.

    All of this should have been Rantang's secret, but he was betrayed by Bai Lan Jesso, who was trying to get his life, and then was happily reported by Osamu Dazai, and finally was finalized by Mori Ogai.

    Zhongyuan Zhong also stared at Lan Tang, who took the blame for himself. He was in a trance for a while, and finally understood his origin.

    "Dazai didn't lie to me, this person is the clue I'm looking for."

    They are clues to each other.

    Lantang wanted to restore his memory and gain the power of the opponent through Zhongyuan Zhongyao, and Zhongyuan Zhongyao also wanted to find out the reason why he was born in this world inexplicably by searching for the origin of Araba Spit.

    The result of searching for six years is in front of me, and Zhongyuan Zhong is also bitter and disappointed.

    "Lantang..."

    His hands clenched into fists.

    Human struggles and selfish desires led to disasters, making him both Aragami and Araba's safety device after birth, and more likely to be Araba's host of humans. The secret behind this is unknown. The real espionage superhuman Lantang has died. Six years ago, he faced the power of Araba and survived with the humanoid supernatural ability "color painting collection" who lost his memory. The identity of "Lantang" has survived to this day.

    "Okay, okay, allow me to disturb the two of you."

    Among the four people who participated in the battle, Osamu Dazai suddenly spoke up, breaking Lantang's humanistic attachment before his death.

    Zhongyuan Zhongya's face suddenly turned bad.

    "Little dwarf, have you forgotten our promise?" Dazai Osamu spared no effort to pierce Nakahara's heart, and Nakahara also hesitated, cut off his soft heart, and glared at Dazai Osamu fiercely.