196: Extra: IF Line Leader Zai (24)

196. Extra: IF Line Leader Zai (24)

The eighth time backtracking!

Saiki Kusuo's eyes glowed with a cold gleam, as if a god controlled everything.

He wore a lollipop-like signal transmitter on his head, and the other suppressor was pulled out by him, but he didn't wear it back. Even though his image was weird, it couldn't change his strength.

Back to the day before Dazai Osamu committed suicide, Saiki Kusuo looked at an orphanage with a blank expression, and stared at it. Learning from the previous experience, the hidden secrets of the port mafia were exposed to him. It turned out that Osamu Dazai did not do bad things, murder the former leader, but sent the other party to retire.

[Is it the pension address of the former Hong Kong black leader? 】

【No problem. 】

Regarding Mori Ogai, Saiki Kusuo had collected enough information in Xinyin.

A resourceful old fox.

Moreover, this person is Dazai Osamu's teacher, has a strong desire to control, regards himself as a slave of the organization, and is willing to calculate everyone for the peace of Yokohama City, and is better than Dazai Osamu in manipulating people's hearts.

Saiki Kusuo showed a frightening smile after being stabbed repeatedly.

He flew to the orphanage.

This night is destined to be a sleepless night.

On the 20th day of the eighth June, Osamu Dazai woke up in a deserted alley.

He lost consciousness after drinking from the bar, and faintly felt that someone hit him hard with a sap, which directly sent him to the street. He stood up against the wall, his waist was sore and his legs were hurting. He obviously lay dead on the concrete floor all night, and he couldn't help being glad that no one passing by robbed him of his wealth.

After being a social animal for a long time, my physical fitness is not as good as before.

Osamu Dazai touched the back of his head that was throbbing with pain, and said in a low tone, "Who knocked me out..." He paid great attention to his own safety, and there were very few people who could evade his detection ability.

After looking around, Osamu Dazai put his hand on his shoulder, feeling that something was missing.

"My scarf and coat are missing?"

As a precaution, he made a phone call to his cronies.

The phone didn't go through.

Osamu Dazai frowned slightly, hesitantly, he went to call Chuya who was far away abroad. To say something he doesn't want to admit, the entire port mafia betrayed him, and Chukahara would not betray him, unless Mori Ogai "resurrected from the dead" and broke the news about his usurping the throne...

When the phone was connected, Osamu Dazai called out habitually: "Chuya."

"Who?" Nakahara Chuya had a time difference with him, and he got up enduring his drowsiness. There were only a few people who would know his private mobile phone number, but he couldn't remember who they were.