14

In the Yokohama neighborhood, under an old four-story office building.

    The boy in the white shirt opened the car door and led another indifferent peer out of the taxi. It was a strange boy full of puppet-like temperament. His clothes were plain and poor, and he was half a head taller than the previous one.

    The boy in the white shirt looked towards the fourth floor of the office building, and his kite-colored left eye could not see the joy or anger.

    An Edogawa rushing step is enough to make him all the energy.     The driver collected the money and saw that they were going inside the office building. He asked a well-informed question: "Two little gentlemen, do you want to go to the Armed

    Detective Agency?"

Lively mood: "Yeah, I heard people say that this place accepts all kinds of inconvenient and public private help, does the driver know any inside information?" The

    driver didn't notice his face-changing process, so he kindly said: "Their president and members are both Good people, have solved a lot of dangerous troubles, if you have any difficulties that are difficult to solve, it is not wrong to find them, but there are many powerful people, and you may not accept too ordinary commissions."

    Like looking for a commission from a kitten and a dog, The Armed Detective Agency doesn't even take a look at it. As a taxi driver, a profession with wide social skills, a man still has a chance to send its members to work here.

    "Is it too ordinary..." The boy in the white shirt raised the corners of his mouth and looked up at the fourth floor.

    Edogawa hurriedly leaned against the window, his detective hat was about to fall off, and he squinted at the two of them. In the next second, he showed an interested smile and shouted with a trumpet gesture.

    "Come on up!"

    "..."

    Therefore, Dazai Osamu is not used to contacting simple and enthusiastic people, so I will add one more later.

    — and the insight is astonishing.

    Osamu Dazai, who was in a white shirt and black trousers, gave up thinking about how much he was seen through, and Baiguimaru, who was holding his hand, looked in the direction of the fourth-floor window. The wall would block his eyes, and Baiguimaru could only see the Edo River in front of him. The chaotic and clean flame of life, that is a person just like "Dorolo".

    [Pure white flame. 】

    【Is that the person you saw last time? The height and size of the flame of life are a bit similar...]

    For people who have a relationship with one side, it is not convenient for Baiguimaru to distinguish.

    Eyes are not everything.

    Fortunately, the streets are full of gray-white flames, and pure white is rare, which naturally attracts the attention of Baiguimaru. White means that the other party has not done any real evil, or someone whose heart is not depraved. Furthermore, the people who met yesterday will not be forgotten today.