164: Extra: When Akutagawa came to the original world (7)

164|Extra: When Akutagawa came to the original world (7)

On the second day, Akutagawa Ryunosuke rubbed his neck and got up from the sofa.

He looked enviously at the two doors that had nothing to do with him. The guest room belonged to Sakunosuke Oda, the master bedroom belonged to Osamu Dazai himself who provided the accommodation, and the only treatment left for the "son" in parallel time and space was the sofa in the living room.

Akutagawa Ryunosuke felt a little wronged.

But he has self-knowledge, put it in his own world, and his treatment is to lay the floor in the living room.

There is a sofa, contented.

Akutagawa Ryunosuke, who comforted himself in this way, saw Dazai Osamu come back with breakfast after seeing the two of them wash up. Oda Sakunosuke's breakfast was curry vermicelli soup, and his own breakfast was red bean pie, and he was immediately happy. Mr. Dazai knows the food I like to eat, and Mr. Dazai cares about me! Mr. Dazai, who rounds off the parallel time and space, is a good father!

"It's so easy to be happy, it's quite simple." After breakfast, Oda Sakunosuke went to the balcony to see the silly boy eating red bean pie in the living room. Osamu Dazai accompanied him on the balcony to watch the city in the morning, "You don't need to worry about dealing with Akutagawa." He easily dismissed Akutagawa Ryunosuke with a piece of red bean pie as a gift.

Oda Sakunosuke said to the young man who helped them: "Thank you, Dazai."

Dazai Osamu said narrowly: "This is for Oda Saku's face, otherwise he will not want to enter my territory."

Oda Sakunosuke smiled smiled. " How are you doing at the Armed Detective

Agency, are you happy?

" The frivolous and sloppy smile, after being asked this sensitive question, lost all pretense for a moment.

"Odasaku, it always feels better to be surrounded by trust."

Although he doesn't think he is trustworthy, for this trust, he has to give back to some extent.

Ordinary people probably think so.

"What about you, do you feel more comfortable in the Supernatural Secret Service Division than the port mafia?"

"Yes, colleagues are fighting for their beliefs, and friends are always by their side." Oda Sakunosuke never concealed his sincerity, telling Osamu Dazai like this "Can my answer make up for some of your regrets?"

Dazai Osamu smiled and said, "Yes."

Oda Sakunosuke looked at him for a while, then put his palm on Dazai Osamu's head, and rubbed it.

"Still like a child."

"Tch." The

mature Oda Saku, will he still find a girlfriend in this life?

Ji'an Dazai accepts his comfort psychologically, and has been looking forward to such a casual relationship for an unknown amount of time. There is always some obsession in life, who stipulates that he does not want friends, but there are very few people who can become friends with him.