65

Hakugoku-kun and Dazai-kun, whose feelings are warming up.

    After Baikimaru was sent back by Qimu Kusuo, he was still a little dazed, and sat on the bed with the quilt.

    When Dazai came back, he saw a live-action doll. The wound on the other party's back disappeared, and the suture was removed by someone other than himself, which made him unhappy for a while.

    He checked Baigui Pill up and down to make sure that the other party was not being manipulated on the surface, and that there was no problem inside, and he needed to ask Mr. Sen to check it again. That black doctor and guardian is getting more and more perverted. If it is not necessary, he is really unwilling to hand Baigui Pills into the hands of the other party, tsk, he feels that his soul has been tainted.

    He found scattered small objects, but couldn't hear useful information. "The bug I put on Baiguiwan didn't hear the sound, and the positioning effect didn't work..."

    "Haiguiwan, I was absent-minded when I saw it. Right?"

    Osamu Dazai waved his hand in front of Hyakkimaru, eager to learn relevant information from the other party.

    His desire to control is at work, and he cannot accept the unknown.

    "Too... Luo Luo..."

    Bai Gui Wan raised her face under the quilt, her godless eyes bursting with human brilliance, injecting vitality into the doll.

    It's time to get back to your health!

    He confided the whole process of being sacrificed to Qimu Nanxiong, and admitted that he had memories of his previous life. After the joint experiment of Saiki Kongsuke and Saiki Kusuo, his body organs are conceptually deprived and stored in the body of the Demon God, and the organs grow together with his body, so normal treatment methods are ineffective.

    【There are two ways to achieve your health. 】

    【The first method, I trace your body back to the time of birth and grow again. ]

    [The second method, I will send you to the original world and kill the devil. 】

    What Nanxiong A Meng said to him was firmly remembered by Hyakkimaru, and he naturally preferred the latter, crusades the demon gods in an upright and original way, and obtained his own organs!

    At that time, he chose the second method, and at the same time wanted to ask if he could bring Dororo back with him.

    But...

    Saiki Kusuo replied: [I can't do it. 】

    It's not that it can't be done, it's that it can't be done, which greatly exceeded Baiguiwan's expectations.

    Regarding this issue, Qimu Nanxiong said a little subtle: [This person can invalidate my power. 】

    Hakukimaru was immediately shocked.