92

It turned out that he was taking a Lolicon script?

    In the ancient environment, Baikimaru and Saiki Kusuo kept a certain distance.

    To be precise... Saiki Kusuo flew into the sky and acted as the "sun" instead of letting the "sun" fall on the ground where Baikimaru was, blinding the opponent's eyes and making the opponent lose the ability to walk.

    Nanxiong Qimu has something to say about Baiguimaru's blindness.

    [I can give you a synchronized reality scene. 】

    【No...】

    Hakukimaru shook his head firmly, to complete the mission of crusade against the Demon God in the dark, other than that, it was all cheating. He is not for any role-playing task, just for his fifteen years of persistence.

    I have worked hard for so long, not to take shortcuts!

    He wants to walk the road he has taken to the end, and walk in an upright manner!

    Qimu Nanxiong stopped making suggestions, and used his superpowers to find the whereabouts of the demon gods on a large scale. The longer he stayed in this era, the less he liked this era of ignorant people. Even if he doesn't like it, Qimu Kusuo won't interfere in other people's lives casually.

    Please call him an anonymous passer-by. If you want to repay, the method of repayment is to not think about him and it will be OK.

    Nanxiong Qimu was left with a psychological shadow by Osamu Dazai's behavior of taking off his vest.

    【Next Demon God, how are you going to find it? ]

    A "suspected" demon god has been found, Qimu Nanxiong locates the address, and found that it is in a village by the sea, and there are some things happening in the village that he doesn't like.

    Therefore, while asking Baiguiwan, he had already thought about how to make the stubborn Baiguiwan find the Demon God.

    Some "coincidences" happen, okay?

    For example, the road collapses, small animals lead the way, and innocent villagers cry out for help?

    [By intuition. 】

    Hakukimaru trusts fate as always, as long as the world is not mistaken, fate will push him to the devil.

    perhaps……?

    The knowledge learned by the intern made Baikimaru a little shaken.

    Thinking of him, a male protagonist in the world of "Dororo", who traveled through time and space, made a mistake with the heroine, and was chased by another cute underworld lady by mistake, fate seems very unreliable.

    [...] Qimu Nanxiong was speechless.

    [God... Qi Mu-kun! 】Accidentally mispronounced the name in his mind again, Baiguimaru tried his best to change his words, and after going around three times on a certain road, he stood under the tree and looked up at the sky in dejection.