98

The past of Hyakkimaru, the natural enemy of suicide.

    In writing his hiragana name, Osamu Dazai's original intention was to allow Hakugimaru to pronounce his name.

    only.

    Hyakkimaru is really a beginner in Japanese.

    Having learned how to read various hiragana names, he still loses the chain at a critical moment, "staring" at his prosthetic fingers and the ground in a daze, falling into confusion caused by a language barrier.

    Dazai Osamu held his forehead: "Forget it, you can continue to call Dororo."

    His lover had to teach him slowly, and only the Hakugimaru that he cultivated by himself would belong to him.

    Dazai Osamu didn't hear Hyakkimaru's clumsy pronunciation in his heart.

    【だ......ざ......い......】

    【Da......zai......? 】

    【Slaughter? 】

    Hakukimaru felt like he had misremembered the pronunciation, otherwise the name written by Dororo would read strangely, and it was close to the Chinese name of a man in the two-dimensional anime.

    This is Japanese.

    As we all know, the pronunciation of foreign languages ​​and Chinese is different.

    After Bai Gui Wan finished thinking about the name, there was some unknown apprehension in his heart. Dororo said, don't think wildly, you can ask directly if you have something, and you must give the trust of both parties. Now he has revealed everything other than the Transmigration Division, but the matter about Dororo is a mystery...

    [As long as it's a girl, it doesn't matter whether the Otome fan or the harem fan, I can eat anything. ]

    [Still study Japanese hard, learn to pronounce names early...]

    The three of them hurried to Shouhai's place of residence.

    On the way, Osamu Dazai also let go of his diaphragm and thought about what happened in the Daigo territory. He was too lazy to care about Dororo, who was acting as a younger brother behind Baiguimaru. In other words, the other party was not threatening.

    This is also related to the crisp "sister-in-law" that Dororo first saw. The girl with intuition and the MAX of survival ability perfectly realized the operation of danger transfer, which made Baiguiwan unlucky, but she was not unlucky. The most important thing is that Dororo is not a beautiful girl, she is even more handsome than Mrs. Zheng, so carefree that she has no sense of male or female.

    A place of paradise, there happens to be a natural hot spring.

    The Japanese like to soak in hot springs, but Osamu Dazai didn’t like it or hate it, so he took Baigimimaru to the small soup pool with shelter, and left the larger soup pool to Dororo.

    Dororo finally remembered her gender, and said slyly: "Sister-in-law, we can take a bath together!"

    She had not been in a hot spring with her beautiful elder sister.