34

This world does not have your Dororo.

    Time and space change.

    The pink smoke disappeared around the black-haired boy, and the black-haired boy reached out to look for someone.

    【Dororo? ]

    His world became dark.

    At ten o'clock in the morning, there was a lot of traffic in the Yokohama neighborhood, and no passers-by paid attention to a young man who suddenly turned into a teenager, touching the air with his eyes open like a blind man. Everyone has their own life trajectory, looking down at the phone, or rushing to a place, cannot be the two lines of handover.

    Baiguimaru, as always, did not know that he had passed through.

    In his heart, he saw that there were more and more people, and the flames of life that were not white enough were everywhere, and none of them was "Dororo".

    [Dororo, where are you? ]

    The stubborn Baiguimaru always thinks that she has accidentally lost herself, not "she" who has left herself.

    He knows that "Dororo" has countless opportunities if he wants to leave himself.

    But "she" always finds him within a day.

    Hyakkimaru's skinless face behind the mask always twitched her muscles when she thought of "her". In his impression, this is the meaning of laughing. He will laugh ugly, but "she" will not despise him. When we first met, he was willing to take his hand after seeing the real face.

    In the world ten years later, Hyakkimaru slowly walked in his own world, alone and self-conscious, and he didn't notice a car parked across the road.

    The owner of the vehicle is sitting in the cab, smoking a cigarette, and the car is full of smoke.

    Seeing Baiguimaru walking forward, the orange-haired youth snuffed out the cigarette butt, stepped on the accelerator, and kept the vehicle at a certain distance from the other side, followed by the black-haired youth who seemed to be easily abducted.

    "Is that the person..."

    Zhongyuan Zhongyao's eyes were indifferent, and after thinking of the former leader, he said in frustration, "How can anyone write a will to protect a person here at a certain time and place."

    The succession methods of the port mafia are bizarre. The last leader appeared to die and disease, but in fact died and murdered. The last leader apparently abdicated, but he actually disappeared. The last leader... even more ruthless. Two years ago, he jumped on the top floor of the port mafia. , and say goodbye to the world.

    Thinking of this, the Central Plains also suffered a myocardial infarction: "Damn mackerel!"

    Why can I have an accident on a business trip!

    If Hyakkimaru is Dazai's lover, it's okay to say that he is a widow, and it makes sense to take care of him himself. The problem is that Dazai never went to the armed detective agency to find him before his death!