111

Two people who want to deceive Shouhai into modern times.

    Osamu Dazai didn't make Hyakkimaru cry anymore, the healthy black-haired boy was under the candlelight, his eyes reflecting the good and evil in the world were like glass lamps, the flames were shaking slightly, and the confusion dissipated completely. Burn right and wrong. His body was leaning against the opponent, and his movements, which were about to jump up at any time, became docile, like a mighty beast letting go of its guard against humans after being tempted.

    His fear of Osamu Dazai comes from the man in anime who can't fall in love with anyone.

    Ends with the lovers not falling under the dark gaze.

    [Fifteen years old...]

    [The age at which everything is in time. 】

    A blush spread from the base of the ears to the cheeks, and Hyakkimaru felt ashamed for his previous behavior of admitting the wrong person. The boy's long hair tied together was scattered on Dazai Osamu's arms, and it became fine when he brushed it. Under the bathrobe, there were healthy limbs and a strong body that overcame suffering, a combination of steel and unyielding.

    Osamu Dazai likes that he causes the incompleteness of humanity, and also likes that he regains the organs and restores them to a perfect state.

    Look at the beauty under the light, the more beautiful you look.

    This is the brilliance of the soul that transcends the skin, and you can't get tired of watching it for a lifetime.

    Hyakkimaru's flame of life faded from redness, and in the quiet tenderness, he recovered the love that shrank in fright, and a bit of pure white spread in his heart. If there is a person who doesn't dislike yourself, stays with you forever, and stays with you for a lifetime, it doesn't matter what this person is.

    Maybe...maybe...you will be able to accept Occupation Dazai in a few days?

    Hyakkimaru felt nervous like a small animal.    

 Dazai  Osamu whispered next to Hyakkimaru's ear: "After finishing these things, come back with me?  "

: Why are you still thinking about this kind of thing?

    Osamu Dazai gave the black flip phone to Hyakkimaru, Hyakkimaru sat up quickly, unable to turn on the screen awkwardly, the password was six digits, Dazai Osamu said maliciously: "Your height minus weight multiplied by my age , and finally add the living expenses I spent raising you in another world."

    Hyakkimaru was stunned.

    【What is my height and weight? Did it cost... a lot of money? (Trembling)]

    "Can't you figure it out?" Dazai Osamu raised his tone, and the devil was smiling, "As long as Hyakkimaru says something nice to me, I'll tell you what the six numbers are."

    Hyakkimaru stared at him for a while, Instead of dodging, it made Osamu Dazai restrain himself a little bit unconsciously.