125

Three consecutive kills, you want to kill the hundred ghosts who cleared the script.

    Compared with Hyakkimaru, who was locked up in the "Tatsuhiko Room", Shoukai's detention place is much simpler. It is on another floor of the same high-rise building. The person in charge of detaining him is a member of the organization formed by Shibusawa Tatsuhiko.

    There was a huge movement on the top floor, which seemed to be a fight, and everyone panicked.

    Their boss is the core of the entire organization.

    Shouhai pretended to be unconscious, and listened to some things, and when the number of guards decreased, he took advantage of his unpreparedness, knocked the opponent unconscious from behind, and then dragged him aside to observe the situation outside. He has lived in this city for more than half a year and has not been to too complicated places, but he has heard more or less about the "war" that broke out recently.     Shou Hai, a good old man, was furious: "They even pretended to be

    Baiguiwan to lie to me, they are more cunning than the devil."

Son, entered the clinic and attacked him when he was unsuspecting.

    "I'll go back and remind Hyakkimaru and Dororo to be careful of this kind of person."

    Shou Hai didn't know that his son was also arrested, so he was alert to the situation outside the room and prepared to escape.

    One weapon this "country" has is a gun.

    Cannot be hit.

    The battle on the top floor stopped as quickly as possible, and Hyakkimaru had never met an opponent in the competition of physical skills. Even though he lost his samurai sword, he still has a "sharp weapon". The key is made of extremely hard metal. It is a self-defense item specially made by Osamu Dazai for Hyakkimaru. It is not a problem to put it in Hyakkimaru's hands to kill people.

    Hyakkimaru sent Shibusawa Tatsuhiko flying with a punch, leaped out from the broken wall, and dealt a fatal blow.

    Don't forget, he has keys in his fists!

    Shibusawa Ryuhiko, who was pierced by a key between his eyebrows, had dilated pupils, and blood flowed down his forehead and bridge of nose, far underestimating the combat effectiveness of Hyakkimaru in modern society. He believed the words of Fyodor D. Hyakkimaru is a disabled boy who has just recovered from his body not long ago. He is still in the growth stage in all aspects. Because he has never encountered a powerful person with supernatural powers, his potential has not been fully tapped. come out.

    Where is this not growing up?

    It is clear that he is a person who has experienced many battles, his skills have reached instinct, and he knows how to kill better than beasts!

    "I...remember..."

    Shibusawa Ryuhiko, whose chest was trampled by Hyakkimaru's foot and unable to stand up, made a voice as if he had just woken up from a dream. He looked up at the angel with bleeding eyes, and he was the demon who was defeated by the angel. , "It was you...killed me..."