107

The last Demon God sealed under the city.

Daigo Country, Demon Temple.

The twelve statues of demon gods shattered again, leaving only the last two demon gods standing in the hall.

The "Magic Buddha" in a thousand-handed posture is ferocious and evil, and the heartbeat becomes clear, echoing in the silent Devil's Temple, waiting for the next human being who can't stand the temptation and comes to sacrifice himself. However, what it didn't know was that in the sky, there was a pair of purple eyes called "Medusa" staring at him, like a god, driving away the humans who came.

Qimu Nanxiong: [At the last step, you can't tolerate your comeback. 】

Qimu Nanxiong: [Yeah yah, Daigo Jingguang is wrong, the people of Daigo are low-minded and can't stand the incitement, forget it, Duobaowan is making fun, hurry back and accompany your mother. ]

Qimu Nanxiong: [Don't thank me, please tell me to see good-hearted people who can't see brothers fighting each other. 】

I don't know where I heard this, but Duobao Maru, who came to the Demon God's Temple, had a pain in the back of his head. Before he could communicate with the Demon God, he and his two attendants were knocked out by Qimu Nanxiong and threw back home.

Full of tricks.

The Demon God can lure Daigo Jingguang to lure Duobaowan.

Nanxiong Qimu, who has read novels and TV series, will not be ignored for the story of the knife, not to mention that Duobaowan is full of family conflicts as soon as he goes up the mountain, and he is full of complaints about Baiguiwan. Duobaowan has the idea of ​​being hostile to the Demon God, and even sacrificing himself to use the Demon God's power to save his country. The two brothers are the same in terms of thinking, one is devoted to crusade against the Demon God, and the other is devoted to saving the country .

Qimu Nanxiong had to admire Dazai Osamu. In terms of playing with people's hearts and methods, he had never seen anyone who was more natural than Dazai Osamu. Even his brother Qimu Kongsuke was at most anti-human thinking.

Osamu Dazai...a non-human among humans.

[Therefore, literati still write books honestly, and it is not necessary to abandon the pen and join the army. 】

Recalling the world of the supernatural beings that he simmered in a pot, Nanxiong Qimu was relieved that the world had not been destroyed. It was the turn of the supernatural beings to beat their own people and save their own world.

It's good for superpowers to watch.

Qimu Nanxiong lowered his gaze to look at the two teenagers walking together at the foot of the mountain.

The gap between the ancient and the modern disappears, the bandaged boy is talking about something, his face is full of smiles, the slender body is wrapped under the yukata, and the other person is held by him, like a kite in the sky. In the hands of the other party, with his own sense of direction, he walked towards the land of destiny without hesitation.

Fifteen years ago, the Demon Temple where Baikimaru was sacrificed, the place where everything started and where everything ended.

[Mom, the last episode has started. 】

......

【Is it Qi Mu-kun? 】

Hakukimaru looked up at the sky with a feeling.