192: Extra: IF Line Leader Zai (20)

192. Extra: IF Line Leader Zai (20)

Saiki Kusuo let go of his telepathic superpower, and his powerful spiritual power swept across the entire earth.

Some people all over the world have sensed this mental wave.

stunned.jpg

Not to mention those illusionists and people with supernatural powers who were scared to death, within the scope of Yokohama City alone, Hyakkimaru felt a chill in his skin in Buteisha, felt the ubiquitous sense of peeping, and the mafia in the port Kusaku Yumeno, who was locked up in the prison, suddenly screamed, hugged the doll tightly and shivered.

"It's so scary... so scary..." Yumeno Hisaku, who is a psychic supernatural power user, burst into tears, at a loss, his body trembling like a sieve, trying to escape from the confinement room but unable.

This super power is only used by Saiki Kusuo to temporarily collect information on Yokohama City.

He identified the timeline he was in.

[I went back to two years ago. 】

[Hyakkimaru is in the Butei Club, and Osamu Dazai, the leader of the gangsters in Hong Kong, has just passed his 22nd birthday and is staying in the port mafia. It seems that I was overthinking, there is no problem in resurrecting the dead Osamu Dazai. 】

Saiki Kusuo re-established his invincible confidence, and no longer worried about the interference of "disqualification in the world" on time. His mind-reading ability is ineffective for Osamu Dazai, but it does not prevent him from reading the heart voices of other members of the Port Mafia, and it can be judged from the side that Osamu Dazai is in a state of confessing his funeral.

Like Hyakkimaru, Saiki Kusuo felt that Osamu Dazai had fulfilled his wish, and after the treatment of Hyakkimaru, he chose to commit suicide, just like a secret lover who silently and selflessly dedicated.

It doesn't matter.

The omnipotent superpower can always change be to he.

Saiki Kusuo didn't plan to stay in parallel time and space for too long, for Hyakkimaru's happiness, he omitted the details of Hyakkimaru's "future", packed the things two years later into a document, and threw it on the desk of the port mafia leader . Seeing the moving face of the young man in the black coat with his clairvoyant eyes, he clapped his hands and used his style of doing good deeds to remain anonymous, launching the super power to travel through time and space to return to two years later.

【Osamu Dazai dare not approach Hyakkimaru, isn't it because he is afraid that Hyakkimaru will hate him? 】

【I told him in advance that Hyakkimaru can accept his existence, and with the fact that Hyakkimaru has both eyes, he will no longer rely too much on his mind eyes. He will always actively pursue Hyakkimaru. 】

[History changed successfully √. 】

[I can go back to the world two years later to help Hyakkimaru recover his body. 】

Because of the ten-year rocket launcher, Saiki Kusuo cautiously abided by the rules of time and space, and decided to wait for the 24-year-old Hyakkimaru to go to the parallel time and space ten years ago before helping him recover. Otherwise, it would be easy to split a new parallel time and space, and he would be saved in vain, and he might be rejected by this time and space.