146:

Chapter 146: Double Siege

    The Mimic leader who was intercepted at the intersection.

    The entrance to the headquarters of the Port Mafia.

    The car's screeching brakes sounded, and the driver's door opened. Zhongyuan Zhongya, who became a cadre in April this year, stepped out aggressively. His eyes under the brim of his hat were stained with bloodthirsty fierce light, and he learned the news that Mimic had attacked the port mafia. Central Plains, who has a strong sense of territory and surrenders to Mori Ogai, is also on the verge of fury.

    The moment they saw him, the members of the Port Mafia were overwhelmed with surprise.

    "Mr. Chuya is back!"

    "Great, with the cadres of Zhongya here, we don't have to face the Mimic organization so aggrieved."

    "Damn Mimic organization... a bunch of lunatics."

    Among the discussions of middle and lower members and Amidst the cheers, Zhong Yuanzhong also eased his expression, untied his pistol, and threw it to his subordinates. He strode towards the elevator to meet the leader.

    At the same time, Ango Sakaguchi prepared to "defect" cleanly, and was kidnapped by the Mimic organization on his own initiative.

    The strongest force of the Port Mafia is back!

    In the chief's office, Ogai Mori briefly explained the matter to Nakahara Nakaya, concealing the details of his plan for Mimic, and only stated one thing: "Mr. After the transaction, you can kill the Mimic organization with your hands and feet, and leave no one behind.”

    International disputes, the port mafia does not plan to participate, so Gide’s life will not be spared for deeper transactions, which is meaningless , The Port Mafia is rooted in Yokohama City, and its current development focuses on stability.

    "Yes." Chuya Nakahara knelt down on one knee and calmly swore, "I will crush that organization."

    Ogai Mori looked at Chuya Nakahara who had grown up after years of hard work, and was relieved for a while.

    Mr. Zhongye is a good subordinate in the conventional sense.

    The other person... don't mention it, he ate and drank his own food, and finally ran away with his boyfriend.

    Mori Ogai glanced at his watch and said, "I'm leaving."

    Zhongya Nakahara looked up: "Boss, please pay attention to safety, if there is any danger, please notify me, I will rush there as fast as possible, and the mere Mimic organization is ready at any time Eliminate."

    No matter what, the leader's safety comes first.

    Mori Ogai raised his hand to the side, his manner was elegant and majestic, a blond girl appeared under the white gloves, and Alice, who was always in a red dress, smiled and held hands with him, like a father and daughter.

    "Nakaya-kun, don't let me down."

    Mori Ogai had to say this about the long-planned opening license for abilities.