31

Hundred ghosts who found hope to live.

    Bai Gui Wan had no idea in her heart, so she understood the Chinese on the gift bag word by word.

    Can the plot be corrected?

    Is this a reward automatically issued by the system, not a reward from the Transmigration Division?

    In the intern contract he signed with the Chuan Division, it seemed that an intern was in fatal danger, and the Chuan Division would make a one-time protection agreement, but it was too long to remember. Could it be that the Department of Transmigration stores the power to protect interns in the system, and in the event of an accident, the system unlocks the protection function?

    Thinking about it this way, the D-class employees of the Transmigration Division are much better than the D-class employees of the SCP Foundation...

    ass.

    Baiguiwan couldn't hold back any other swear words, and thought about crying without tears: I sent so many emails, but I didn't get a reply, and the first email I received was actually an automatic reward from the system!

    What about people? Where do you have so many employees in the company? !

    He wants to file a complaint against the Time and Space Administration, your subdivision's Transmigration Division ignores the safety of the interns and throws it into the plot world regardless of follow-up issues! He is a lucky person who can trigger the main quest. What if the interns who are struggling in the high-risk world and can't live to trigger the main quest?

    【Do you want to open the gift package? ]

    [Yes/No. 】

    Hakukimaru cherished reading the text of the system, and went to open the gift bag with a glimmer of hope.

    [Yes...]

    The gift bag jumped out of the mailbox and exploded the fireworks of the game effect.

    The system spilled a lot of beautiful gold dust.

    Gold powder formed rows of Chinese in the air, no longer cold, and gave the dawn of hope.

    [The main plot of the world of "Dororo" is to crusade the twelve demon gods, and the rest are branch plots. The system detects that the intern has promoted 1/12 of the main plot, but has not recovered body organs, detects errors, and gives high-level plot correction packages One copy, the part for which the intern performs selective corrections. ]

    [One: Obtain the first organ (right leg) of the original plot. ]

    [Two: Go back to the adoptive father Shouhai, crusade the demon god Razhangmen, and then start the plot two years later. ]

    [Three: You can delete the memory of the plot characters (100 people). ]

    [Choose one out of three, ask the intern to choose the prize. 】

    Hakukimaru's eyes were fixed on the first option, thinking about his adoptive father, he looked at the second option with difficulty, and the third option was not in his consideration.