24

The Illusionist's first appearance on Beebo Street.

    [Dororo? 】

    With his hands empty, Osamu Dazai, who was opposite Hyakkimaru, went around behind the chair.

    Dazai Osamu said: "I can't catch it."

    Baiguimaru was not willing to be avoided by him, but he was very strange, and always felt that there was something wrong with such a "game". Prostitutes?

    Baiguimaru wondered, and had a vague fantasy about the face of "Dorolo": she must be a girl who is not very beautiful, but very beautiful and lovely.

    This "hide and seek" game lasted for almost two days. Osamu Dazai did not touch his prosthetic limb during the day, and kept a distance from him at night to sleep. There were still a few beds in the clinic. In the case of being unable to touch "Dorolo" for a long time, the boy who was quiet like a puppet suddenly showed explosive power, sprinted, and grabbed his arms in the direction that Dazai Osamu would avoid, trying to catch "Dorolo" .

    Dazai Osamu's prediction was successful, and slipped away from the opposite direction.

    Mori Owai looked bored for a long time, and said with his head: "Dazai-kun, you will make Baigui-kun sad by doing this. He is a very insecure person."

    "I'm thinking of Mr. Mori!" Osamu Dazai stared at Baikimaru's every move, having a great time, and said, "If Mr. Mori is interested in those people who are new to Yokohama, he can't let Baikimaru touch my body, my 'Disqualification in the world' will invalidate his ranking."

    Mori Owai's mind moved extremely fast, and a strange gloom appeared on the decadent uncle's face.

    "According to your guess, the person who came here is not a member of the Pengele family?"

    "How could it be Pengelie?"

    Dazai Osamu answered Mori Ogai easily. Clue can be said to be one of the people who held the script in this incident.

    He is the mastermind behind the impetus, and the one who led the accident to happen is Hyakkimaru.

    The strong qi on Baiguiwan's body directly took the wind too far.

    The ending is——

    The Six Paths came to Yokohama City!

    With the addition of Mr. Mori, Hakukimaru was even more unable to catch Dazai Osamu, and sat obediently on the restraint chair two meters away from Dazai Osamu, all the joints on his body were bound by restraint belts.

    This process almost cost Mori Owai's life, and Baiguimaru did not hesitate to attack him.

    Alice helped tie her feet.

    When she was done, she said, "Rintaro, I want to eat cake!" Lin Taro, who

    had no money, happily paid for Alice to order the cake, completely forgetting how many people were eating instant noodles to get by.

    Osamu Dazai curled his lips without a trace, "Mr. Mori, don't you save money?"

    Mori Ouwai said happily: "No matter how much you save, you can't save the little girl, the little girl is the treasure of the world."