163: Extra: When Akutagawa came to the original world (6)

163|Extra: When Akutagawa came to the original world (6)

"Mr. Dazai, would you like some tea?"

"Mr. Dazai, what request do you have, just give me an order! I am very happy to help you!"

"Mr. Dazai, my taijutsu Better than the other me."

"Mr. Dazai, I am your son in my world, I have lived with you for several years, and I am your eldest son. If you have any information you want to know, just ask me, I know more than More from Oda-san!"

"Mr. Dazai, are you listening to music with earphones on? I have songs from parallel time and space in my phone." In the

Armed Detective Agency, Akutagawa Ryunosuke squeezed out Atsushi Nakajima's place and surrounded Mr. Dazai spin around.

On the sofa, Osamu Dazai was overwhelmed, and said to Sakunosuke Oda, who was left as a temporary worker in the Armed Detective Agency with the consent of the president, "Oda Saku, can you drag him away? How is he better than mine?" The disciple is still clingy?"

Oda Sakunosuke said: "Maybe it can't be done, he needs your attention urgently recently."

Ever since the Dazai family had a youngest son, the eldest son has been anxious.

Oda Sakunosuke turned his head and said to Akutagawa: "Akutagawa, leave Dazai a space to rest, don't surround him with his sofa, he will not be happy fishing like this."

Dazai Osamu: "..." Is this Oda Saku ! He even complained.

"Sorry, I'm used to the high-pressure workload." Oda Sakunosuke explained, "Seeing you so leisurely, I suddenly feel a little envious. When I go back, I will find a way to find a way to switch to the Armed Detective Agency."

Akutagawa Ryunosuke was embarrassed Stepping aside, his eyes were full of resentment. In order to show his existence value, he grabbed the broom in Atsushi Nakajima's hand and took the initiative to sweep the office of the Armed Detective Agency, "Mr. , I will clean this place, and you can go out and sweep the street!"

Atsushi Nakajima found a place to sit down with empty hands, and went to deal with his own sundries.

It was not the first time that Akutagawa found him disliked.

Just two mustards.

There is a habit that the enemy is always Mr. Dazai's fanboy. If Mr. Dazai compliments him, Akutagawa will beat him up. After a long time, Atsushi Nakajima learned to face the reality calmly, and rolled up his sleeves to beat him back.

Who are the tigers, tigers, white tigers! His name is Atsushi Nakajima! Have your own name!

After the Armed Detective Agency initially accepted the two, they discussed the differences of parallel time and space lively. Edogawa Ranpo was still eating snacks, put on his glasses and looked at them and said, "It's really Dazai's friend and son. Hey, it's so interesting, people like Dazai will raise a son, you are only two years apart."

Osamu Dazai listened to music with earphones on, pretending not to hear their discussion.

you?