85

The love life between husband and wife, the blood-strapped bride.

    【My food! ]

    When the online bride saw someone coming, she was shocked, and she did not give up to increase the absorption.

    Still useless.

    The teenager trapped in her spider web was like a stone, closed inside and out, and no energy could circulate. But the other party was clearly in a hallucination, twisting and twisting in the spider silk, his eyes were hazy, and his body was covered with bandages. The biggest difference from yesterday's man was that he didn't make a disgusting sound.

    It's like having a sweet dream.

    "Baiguiwan... Baiguiwan...you are so cute." The

    dreaming boy was calling out to the person he liked. Even if he smiled, he was bright and cheerful. He experienced curious things in his dream, but never said what he wanted to do. If you stay forever.

    "Dororo?"

    Under the tree, Baiguimaru pulled out his arm and stopped when he was about to cut off the restraint that bound Dororo, looking up in confusion.

    "Um...you are so enthusiastic~."

    "Dororo??"

    "You're relaxing a little, it hurts me. Sure enough, he is right...it needs to be sixteen years old..."

    "... What sixteen years old?"

    "Haiguimaru, let's draw the orthographic characters!"

    "..."

    Baiguimaru, a two-dimensional fan and an intern of the Department of Transmigration, suddenly blushed and shook his body.

    Of course he knows the driving stalks with straight characters!

    Do it a few times and draw a few strokes!

    "Dorolo...how can a girl say such a thing, it's too shameful! And I'm right by your side, you can find me if you need anything!" Baiguimaru separated to chop the spider silk, and his hands trembled a little. He didn't dare to cut too close, for fear of scratching the other's clothes and skin. After dawdling for a while, he "rescued" Dororo, who was suspected to be unconscious in the spider web, and tore the spider silk stuck to the surface with his hands. .

    As soon as Osamu Dazai opened his eyes, he pushed Baiguimaru down without saying a word, and Baiguimaru fell to the ground.

    He kissed it, breathing hard.

    "Hmm!" Hakukimaru hurriedly removed the samurai sword.

    "..." She blushed.

    Baiguimaru didn't dare to move, worried that Dororo still hadn't woken up, and his body was not strong, so he could only watch "wife" begging him in confusion.