170: Extra: When Parallel Dazai Comes to the Text World (13)

who I am?

Where am I?

What am I doing...why do I suddenly have to do good deeds!

In the morning, after watching the sunrise, Osamu Dazai, who was taken home by Hyakkimaru and re-bathed and changed into his daily clothes, appeared in the orphanage on the outskirts of Yokohama with a confused look on his face.

Hyakkimaru gave out candies to the orphans and stuffed a book in Mandarin into Dororo's hands.

"I will rely on you to teach later, and I will be the tutor."

"???"

Osamu Dazai didn't know what he found out, he would rather ask for leave than come out to do voluntary labor.

He opened the book in his hand, his attention was not on the content, and his eyes drifted to the director of the orphanage. It was a man with a pot head, his face was serious, and he was unsmiling. However, when the other party looked at Hyakkimaru and him, his eyes were soft, hiding his gratitude. Seeing his absent-minded appearance, the other party came over and asked in a low voice.

"Dazai-kun, may I ask if Atsushi is adapting well in the Armed Detective Agency?"

"Oh, that's alright."

Osamu Dazai didn't bother him, and answered with interest.

Unexpectedly, the dean survived.

In the parallel time and space of Osamu Dazai, this man bought flowers to visit Atsushi Nakajima, but died in a car accident on the way, becoming a knot in the heart of Atsushi Nakajima who both feared him and hated him. It was the upbringing of the director of the orphanage that allowed Atsushi Nakajima to grow up to the age of 18, and because of the ignorance and ignorance of the director of the orphanage, in order to prevent the tiger in the form of the "moon beast" with superpowers from harming others, Choose to use violent methods to educate Atsushi Nakajima.

This leads to one thing - Atsushi Nakajima hates the Dean to the core and thinks the Dean has been abusing himself.

Oh, pretty much the same actually.

In the eyes of Osamu Dazai, there is not much difference between well-intentioned abuse and malicious abuse.

How can I grow up without experiencing the beatings of the society~.

It's just that as a member of the Butei Club and a good person who saves lives and heals the wounded, Osamu Dazai will not easily confide in black mud, and will also help Atsushi Nakajima reverse his impression of the dean, so as to carry out psychological counseling work.

Osamu Dazai chatted with the dean for a few words, quickly lost interest, and used the reason of watching and teaching orphans to get quiet.

Next, one morning is spent in teaching.

Osamu Dazai is so bored that grass is growing!

"I don't like being a teacher." Osamu Dazai easily complained to Hyakkimaru after he got used to his status.

"Dororo is amazing." Hyakkimaru boasted without sparing any effort.