89

A hundred ghosts who dream of a mackerel.

    After the village failed to sacrifice the bride, the situation of the two against the monster was exposed, and they immediately became the savior.

    The money that Dazai was supposed to collect was correct.

    It's euphemistically called: You forgot to give me the dowry money, and if you don't give me the money, you won't expel the monsters.

    "Do this..." Baiguiwan disappeared after knowing the villagers' choice, and changed his mouth to say to Do Luoluo, "Do Luoluo, even if you accept it, we will save money to buy you a better Bai Wu. Dirt."

    Osamu Dazai sneered when he was thinking about how to exchange "money" that was easy to carry.

    It's almost as good as buying it for you.

    He said in his mouth, "Did I let you learn the bow and arrow that Orion learned?"

    In melee combat, Baiguimaru is not lacking in explosive power and skills, but in long-range combat, Baiguimaru has a real blank, so Dazai Osamu arranged for him a An Orion came to teach Hyakkimaru. This kind of thing is a test of eyesight and arm strength for ordinary people, but it is a test of the ability of hearing and position recognition for Baikimaru. Because a certain disabled puppet boy went and came back soon, Dazai Osamu had to doubt the other party. being lazy.

    Hakugimaru rarely pretended to be obedient: "It's easy."

    Osamu Dazai: "Huh?"

    Taking out the bow and arrow, Osamu Dazai pulled Hakukiwan out for testing. , the error is small and small, and there is no need for long-term training.

    Fascinated by his ease, Osamu Dazai tried raising his bow and arrow once.

    Oh.

    Missed.

    He put down the bow and arrow expressionlessly, thinking in his heart: The archers are all liars!

    Hakugimaru heard the missed shot, and comforted Dororo: "Try a few more times and you'll hear the sound."

    Osamu Dazai was even more injured, did he lack an ear?

    "Hakukiwan, I heard that there is a sulfur mountain nearby, which can cause explosions and flames. Can you get used to the smell?"

    "...What smell?"

    "Rotten eggs." "What     does

    rotten eggs smell like?"

It's clear, there are only "smelly" illusory memories in the impression.

    After a while, Osamu Dazai found the rotten eggs from the villagers' homes. Baiguimaru pinched his nose in front of him, held his breath, and said uncertainly, "Okay...."

    Baiguimaru's sense of smell is in The restoration in the modern world was determined by the system as a BUG reward for expelling the third demon god. At the beginning of restoration, he especially liked to smell Dororo's body. Since it is a new organ, his sense of smell is still very sensitive. Baigui Pill is not sensitive to the smell of rotten eggs, but he does not show any signs of nausea. In general, his adaptability is very strong, and it is much better than nerve organs. .