60

yeah i love you. (I lied to you though.)

    A screeching sound of sudden braking!

    The black car that was rambling was parked on the side of the road, Dazai Osamu kicked the door, grabbed the mobile phone and rushed down from the cab. The black coat and gun fell in the car, and no one dared to touch this port black hand. party car.

    He ran all the way back to the clinic and picked up the shivering Hakugimaru at the door.

    "It's alright."

    Dazai didn't look at the broken glass and the cobwebs that shattered on the cement floor. He put his hand on the top of Hyakkimaru's head, pressing the broken man into his arms that were not strong enough. . The moment he realized the reality, Hyakkimaru was so desperate that no one could approach him, except his Dororo.

    He lowered his eyelashes, noticing the lost mask of Baiguiwan, and a cold light flashed in his kite-colored eyes.

    Subsequently.

    He learned to comfort the sad people in the movie, touching Baiguimaru's smooth hair over and over again, imagining that he was a wounded beast in his arms, covered in blood, gnashing his teeth and crying.

    "I won't leave you behind, follow me to the port mafia."

    Osamu Dazai thought that he could pull the other party, and he could help him into the car no matter how hard he tried.

    But Hyakkimaru curled up on the ground, clutching at the door.

    "Hakukimaru!"

    Dazai Osamu's voice was a little high, realizing that he was anxious, he patiently pushed the other person's fingers away, the fingers of the prosthetic limb couldn't grasp the door, and he was put into his arms.

    In the morning, Osamu Dazai knew that he didn't hate the kiss from Hyakkimaru.

    Such a clean kiss is hard to find in a lifetime.

    Women like his young and handsome skin, men are afraid of his devilish mind, and no one will see the essence of the soul through Dazai Osamu's body. They are the incomplete semicircle in this world, and they are indispensable. It is the greatest luck to meet each other. Because Osamu Dazai found someone he could protect with wisdom, and Hyakkimaru's force made it impossible for the enemy to get close to them.

    This time, completely out of Dazai Osamu's control, the "good god-sama" didn't know what to say to Baiguimaru, which turned Baiguimaru into the appearance of rejecting the outside world.

    Dazai Osamu guessed some truth.

    Hyakkimaru comes from an unknown ancient place, and with the confirmation of Bryan Jesso, the truth can be drawn.

    ——The other party is a visitor from another world.

    Although Baiguiwan was born tragically, he must have relatives in his own world. The other party took care of him growing up, taught him to fight, and sculpted the most realistic human face mask for Baiguiwan.