How to dress as a disabled male protagonist in the script?

    Author: Yu Wei

    Copywriting

    After graduating from university, he joined the famous Crossing Division.

    Because of the mission requirements of the intern, he needs to be reincarnated into the world of the plot, dressed as a beautiful and powerful male protagonist, and play the plot of the opponent's completion of fighting monsters and upgrading and regaining his organs.

    What if the male protagonist is physically disabled, blind and deaf?

    It doesn't matter, the intern comes with a plug-in assistant. He believes that with the good results of his first-place intern, he will not be defeated at this step, and he deliberately chose the most difficult role.

    As a result, the superior inspected, and the Transmigration Division temporarily canceled the newcomer's plug-in?

    A nightmare starts in an instant...

    How does he lose 12 vital organs at birth, find a heroine who will accompany him for life without limbs, vision, hearing, smell, and touch, and finish this stupid script?

    #Question, how to play this severely disabled character? #

    #Accidentally took the black mud essence as the heroine after crossing, can I still be saved? #

    [Hundred ghosts CP Dazai, two-way cultivation, killing ghosts. ]

    ★Sweet text, the episode will end in May.

    ★The protagonist is blind and bright, looks super good, and can see the color of the soul flame.

    Content tags: Comprehensive comics, time and space, Qi Shen, Wenye

    Search keywords: Protagonist: Hundred Ghosts, Dazai ┃ Supporting role: Follow-up document: "Disabled Male Protagonist Development Plan" ┃ Others: Overhead Warring States, Yokohama Hyundai, Microgram is a one-

    sentence introduction : Dress up as the protagonist with 12 missing organs.

    Brief review of the work:

    Time travel became the male protagonist who was missing 12 organs. He led the wrong script, recognized the wrong heroine, and walked the right life. Two-way redemption, mutual development, he and CP are like a broken semicircle, one person is disabled, and the other is disabled, and they met each other in the best years. The main line of the story is to search for the devil and defeat the devil to obtain organs. The protagonist is like a puppet, unknowingly striving towards the goal, and gets help from various people. The day when he recovers is the brightest and brightest starting point in life. .

    The biggest golden finger of the protagonist is not strength and beauty, but the will of the protagonist to survive beyond the limits of human beings after crossing, which makes all bosses and passers-by moved. From "living" to "desiring to live better" is the deep pursuit of everyone. He is like a mirror that reflects the good and evil of human nature. It is difficult for anyone to hate him. The full text expounds an unswerving love in the tone of a young man who will never give up.