172: Extra: Valentine's Day

172. Extra: Valentine's Day

February fourteenth.

Before Valentine's Day, Osamu Dazai made a dinner date early.

In the morning, he sent Hyakkimaru to work, flowers to the military and police, and the phone was on at noon. The two chatted on the phone with sweet smiles. In just half a day, the people of the Armed Detective Agency had enough dog food.

"I can't do it..." the members of the detective agency wailed.

Kunikida Doppo wrote heavily in his handbook, "Next year, I will be twenty-three, and I will definitely find a girlfriend!"

Osamu Dazai poked his head out from behind him, peeked and said, "It's so pitiful, Kunikida-kun who is two months younger than me hasn't found a girlfriend for a long time, do you want to lower your standards for girlfriends?"

Kunikida Doppo was heartbroken, and hastily closed the ledger, "No peeking!"

Osamu Dazai had a thoughtful expression on his face: "I'm serious, the ideal partner is different from the reality."

Kunikida Doppo's attitude slowed down, hesitatingly said: "Really?"

Osamu Dazai lamented the stupidity of each partner,

I have been deceived countless times and I still fall for it, Kunikida-kun.

Dazai Osamu said: "Think about it, you have set so many requirements, you have drawn rules for yourself, and you are limited to your imagination. In fact, when you meet someone you really like, you don't need any conditions, and you will want to be with him. Together."

Kunikida Doppo emphasized one point: "It's her, not him."

Dazai Osamu bewitched: "It doesn't matter if you look beautiful or ugly, the most important thing is to have a beautiful soul."

Kunikida Doppo sighed: "I'm not a person who values ​​appearance so much...it's just..." He hesitated to speak, which man's fantasy of the dream lover is not close to perfection, good-looking and pleasing to the eye. Dazai Osamu patted Kunikida Doppo's shoulder, and stabbed in sympathetically: "It seems that I was born alone."

Kunikida Doppo wanted to cry, his face flushed with anger.

Calm down, don't pay attention to this person who picked up a wife at the age of fourteen and decided to live his life at the age of fifteen!

In the special forces within the military and police, Hyakkimaru turned off all the heavy tasks today and handed them over to his partner Tiaoye Caiju, which made Tiaoye Caiju, who was lying lazy on the table, startled, pointing at the paperwork, and pointing at the paperwork. My own blind eyes said, "I'm blind!"

Hyakkimaru replied encouragingly: "I believe in you! You can touch it as usual!"

Tiaoye Caiju cried bitterly: "I am also a delicate flower that needs pity."

"Dororo..."

Hyakkimaru touched the rose that Dororo gave him, smiled happily, and didn't hear his voice at all.