123

Mr. Dazai, who is always being robbed, is extremely angry.

There is nothing to be proud of when defeating a person with supernatural abilities.

Hyakkimaru is a person who has "seen" strong winds and waves. There is not much difference between humans and humans. Those who can have a huge difference in the flame of life have already left the species. Compared with internal force, mind ability, chakra, and spiritual power, which can be cultivated independently, the innate starting point of people with supernatural powers is too high, and their shortcomings are too large.

One shot down.

The supernatural power user who mastered lightning couldn't stand the pain, and lost his fighting power in an instant.

Without the dynamic vision to catch bullets, without the body instinct to avoid bullets, without the power to defend against bullets, it is meaningless to just discharge accurately, and it is not as good as a super electromagnetic gun next door.

"Dororo is also like this..."

"Nullification ability is amazing, but it would be great if his physical skills can keep up."

"Immune to long-range, invincible in melee, how good it is."

Hyakkimaru thinks about it . Beautiful.

Such a good skill to open Wushuang without sequelae, the prerequisite is that Dororo becomes Muscle Luoluo.

Ten minutes later, Hyakkimaru received a call from Osamu Dazai.

"Hyakkimaru, did they ask you for help?"

"Yeah."

"OK, it won't be like this next time, I'll clean them up, and remember to apply ointment to the place where the electric injury was done."

"Be gentle, Dororo."

"Yo West~." The

phone hung up.

Hyakkimaru is holding a couple's mobile phone of the same style as Dazai Osamu, a white flip phone, it is not known whether it includes special functions such as locators and phone monitoring. Hyakkimaru doesn't care, as long as Dororo doesn't frantically install surveillance cameras at home, the rest is optional.

"A mobile phone is better than a body full of things."

He finally knew what the "little gifts" on his body were.

Every time he couldn't find Dororo before, Hyakkimaru would find the bits and pieces on his body, hoping that good-hearted people could find clues from the things, but now that he thinks about it... no one helped him call the police? ? ?

In Yokohama City, the folk customs are honest and honest.

Suddenly remembered something, Hyakkimaru quickly returned to the apartment, and after searching in the bedroom, he found a "Love Token" locked in the closet. After the violence was taken out, he was greatly relieved. The cover of the book was "Complete Love Handbook", the outer cover of cherry blossom pink, and the font Q cute, not the scary red cover as imagined.