11-12

Chapter 11

    "This is a samurai sword forged in the ancient way. It doesn't use any modern craftsmanship, and the sharpness is not very good... Why don't you sell it to me, I am willing to collect it at a high price..."

    Dare to open a weapon related to forging in Yokohama The shop, whether it is a cold weapon or not, is more or less related to the underground world. The shop owner's seemingly painstaking persuasion actually avoided some questions, such as whether such ancient craftsmanship is rare and what the material is.

    After listening to his nonsense, Dazai Osamu, who had no background, took out his pockets, wallets, paper clips, mobile phones, and the "Complete Suicide Manual", but did not find a convenient tool to threaten people.

    So, he pulled out Baiguimaru's left arm, and with a clanging sound, the snow-white sword light flashed, and he put the sword embedded in Baiguimaru's left forearm on the opponent's neck.

    That sincerity is enough.

    The boss was startled: "Wait! I'm willing to exchange ten swords that are on sale!"

    "I don't have time to listen to you, and hand over the samurai sword that you repaired in the Central Plains." Osamu Dazai will touch anything. What he learned quickly, and what he learned in the port mafia was violence. He was recently assassinated in the underground world and said playfully: "Look at my sword, if you swipe it lightly on your neck, will it become sharp?" The

    boss admitted painfully: "Yes, it's very sharp, I was wrong..."

    Dazai Osamu said: "Hurry up, if you go one step further, my balance will be paid to your grandson."

    "I don't have a grandson." The boss was surprised .

    Dazai Osamu happily explained: "If you don't have a grandson, you will be a granddaughter, so it is convenient to deal with your later affairs." The

    boss: "..."

    He endured, if it wasn't for the murderousness of the boy!

    Baiguimaru, who was a tool man throughout the process, maintained an unchanged posture. For the white flame of life, he would not kill him, but for colors other than white... it depends on the situation.

    Clearly, the store's insatiable owner doesn't fall into the "safe" category.

    Dazai Osamu paid the balance with Mori Ogai's wallet, and he didn't take any more points, and he didn't owe any more points. He hung the repaired samurai sword on the waist of Baiguimaru, nodded, and felt a little sense of accomplishment in playing the cultivation game: "With the feeling of a swordsman in the middle of the family, how about we go to the kendo dojo to play a restaurant next time. ?"

    Baiguimaru watched "her"'s positive flame of life with his heart, and the prosthetic left hand slightly bent the knuckles, trying to hold the other party's hand instead of being held by the other party's wrist.

    Dazai Osamu suddenly ducked, waved his hand and said, "It's disgusting, two men don't hold hands."

    Baiguimaru felt that the handshake failed, and his heart was empty.