25

Here is a dream of Kusuo A after eating coffee pudding.

    At night, the three people who went out to search for information all returned.

    Shiroshima Inu and Kakimoto Chika stood on both sides of the sofa. After reporting their information, they followed the Six Paths Skeletons who led them out of the nightmare land from the bottom of their hearts.

    "Master Skeleton, the King of Sheep is a power man who controls gravity. We can't get close to him. We are worried that the attack of melee combat will be ineffective. Will his power affect your illusion?"

    "No problem, his subordinates. It's his weakness."

    "Yes." "Lord     Zhi

    ... the second person doesn't seem to meet the requirements of your contractors.

    "

After that, he briefly answered the two who were both followers and companions. He grabbed the void in front of him, and the mist of illusion formed a trident.

    The trident tapped down gently, making a metallic collision sound.

    "Being Bowl Street is a treasure of Feng Shui, both of them are very good, but they have not been absorbed by other forces... Dogs, Thousand Species, the intelligence gathering can be finished, I have already met two of the three people in Fengtai's ranking. People, it doesn't matter if the third place is temporarily unavailable."

    His red pupils symbolize the six cycles of reincarnation, the power brought about by human experiments.

    "Two people will be resolved tonight."

    The wind locked in this house is too revealing, his eyes are numb, and he seems to be desperate for the status quo.

    There was only one word in his heart.

    【Liu Dao Zang, you have found the wrong person! ! ! 】

    The real heir to the tenth generation of Peng Lie, Tsunayoshi Sawada sneezed on the bus bound for Yokohama City, rubbed his nose, and looked at the group of people who set out with him in the same desperation.

    Why did the senior Yunque join in the fun!

    If you lie on the top of the bus and blow your hair, isn't it a group?

    Li Baoen sat next to him, fastened his seat belt, like a good law-abiding baby, obsessed with acting cute every day.

    The first killer's heart is thinking.

    The city of Yokohama seems to be the territory of the port mafia.

    This time, it's not a situation where a meeting between brothers and sisters is being staged for the Vaulting Horse and the fool.

    Yokohama City, I hope the organization that has just ended the civil strife will not target Liudaozui.

    Otherwise—

How to dress as a disabled male protagonist in the script?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें