109

He saw that he was in love with a mackerel.

Mrs. Seung wet her eyes because of the child's answer, and said softly: "Don't you hate me?"

Baiguimaru said: "I have memories of my birth."

His flame of life is at the dividing line between humans and demons, red Color penetrates into white, and if the mind takes half a step towards the devil, he will be baptized by the power of the twelve devils and become the devil Baikimaru.

The positions of both humans and demons are pulling him.

The rest of the organs are about to return...

He stood still, steadfastly, and insisted on completing the conversation with Mrs. Sewing by his own will.

"Mother, I've been in your womb for nine months."

Baiguiwan leaned against the woman's arms, the mother and son had similar coldness, softness and strong heart, "I can feel your touch to me, I can feel it. Knowing that I have a tender mother." He no longer needed the script, and revealed his true feelings after reincarnation, "After I was born, I felt nothing..."

"Do you still love me?"

From human to Baiguiwan, a crippled beast, is as ignorant as a child nourished by love.

"How could I not love you." Mrs. Seong couldn't bear such sadness, she said sincerely, "You are my child, I pray to the Bodhisattva to bless you day and night, I just hope you will not suffer."

"I don't want you to die, child!"

If she wanted to replace her, Mrs. Seong was willing to die for Baiguiwan, but there was no chance at all!

The devil only needs Baiguiwan.

No one can replace the value of Hyakkiwan.

After receiving the answer from his biological mother, Hyakkimaru's arms trembled strangely, and a pair of samurai swords embedded in his arms fell down with a heavy crashing sound. The artificial organs ended their long-term use and were crushed by the new bones. Going out, bones began to grow under the sleeves of his shriveled yukata.

"Mother... my body is back..."

Bai Gui Wan's resentment towards her family disappeared in half, and she said in pain.

Blood ran down the bone.

Drop after drop.

Sen Bai's bones grew from his shoulders, dripping with blood. First appeared the upper arm bones, elbow joints, then arm bones, wrist joints, and in the second half, the radius, pisiform, triangle, lunate, and navicular were formed. The skeleton, the large horn, the small horn, the skull, the hook and the strong bone... Each bone forms the hands that human beings use until the slender phalanges of the hands and fingers grow out.

After that, the red muscle layer and blood vessels quickly covered it.

After that, there are nerves.

When everything grows well, white and delicate skin appears on the surface, radiant and shiny.

A pair of hands that have not experienced labor, as if they do not eat the fireworks of the world, appear in the world. Those are the hands that the Son of Heaven has lost since birth, and they were supposed to take charge of this country.

What a complicated thing the hand is, it is the bridge of further contact between human beings and the world.

Mrs. Sewing covered her mouth and tears fell.