69

Along the way, he met many kind people.

    [You can't go to the world of Baiguimaru, you can only wait here for him to come back. 】

    "Because of my supernatural ability..."

    【Yes. ]

    Saiki Kusuo didn't use his vocal cords, standing opposite Osamu Dazai, the words "reading and writing" on the background wall replaced his voice, the intertwined words and cold typefaces proved that he would not change for anyone.

    Dazai Osamu's eyes were a little lost, after Qimu Kusuo finished his answer and left.

    He murmured alone.

    "Disqualification in the world..."

    The power that can make him face the world's most powerful person, also makes him be left behind. It seems that even the supernatural ability... is mocking him for not being able to be with Baiguimaru forever.

    Born to be human.

    disqualified.

    Opening the door leading from the office to the residence, Osamu Dazai saw the simple expression of Hyakkimaru hugging the pillow.

    When the black-haired boy who was isolated and reconnected with the world did not speak, he was quiet and melancholy, as if he could see his mother's dignified beauty from his body. He has the blood of an ancient lord, but he has not enjoyed a day of glory and wealth. God destined him not to be an ordinary person, and the willpower honed by suffering is like a steel bar stuck in the ground, casting him Facing the power of the world.

    Baiguimaru seems to be calm, and only those who understand him can feel the killing intent in him that is eager to fight.

    Retracted, the enemy has not yet been seen.

    Dazai Osamu didn't think about what to say, the other party seemed to smell his breath, and his face became happy. The way he discriminates carefully in the air, earnest and attentive, makes Osamu Dazai feel like the freshest flower on the branch, stained with dewdrops and exuding a unique fragrance.

    "More...Rolo..."

    Baiguimaru called to the sweetheart at the door, severing the sentence, and the Japanese pronunciation that was inaccurate.

    This sound was enough to melt the darkness on Dazai Osamu.

    Osamu Dazai thought to himself: Even a wicked person, seeing Baiguimaru will inspire the deepest kindness in his heart, and those who will be malicious to Baiguimaru don't need to be called "human beings" in this society.

    The Noble Phantasm for Humans - Hakukimaru.

    Baiguiwan's will and physical disability are using the evil of human nature to awaken the goodness of human nature.

    Dazai Osamu replied in a low voice.

    "Well."