43

The secret of parallel time and space, the only two hundred ghosts.

    In Italy, Brandon Jesso receives a transatlantic call at the Mafia Academy.

    The phone address is from Yokohama, Japan.

    He could clearly see the source of the number, and without any exclusion, an interesting suicidal madman popped into his mind.

    "Osamu Dazai?"

    Bailan Jesso is fifteen years old this year, but he has eight trillion parallel space-time shared memories, excluding a few unexplored parts, he must be the largest intelligence database in the world, and every second of thinking flow is parallel Time and space hold the knowledge that countless people dream of and various secrets of the past hundred years.

    In one of the parallel universes, Brandon Jesso has compiled a list of talents from all over the world.

    Osamu Dazai is on the list.

    Japan's ultimate anti-abnormal ability, who lives in Yokohama all the year round, also has the effect of eliminating the flames of death and scabbard weapons. He is a person who must be vigilant if he can't conquer in the heart of any careerist.

    The purple eyes of the white-haired boy flashed a strange brilliance, and he stroked the inverted crown at the corner of his eyes with his fingertips.

    "Have you met Hyakkimaru..."

    Countless parallel universes, countless Dazai Osamu, or Tsushima Shuji, basically wait until Dazai Osamu has made a name for himself in the mafia world before coming into contact with Bailan Jesso's circle .

    There are people with special abilities in this world, which means that it is Osamu Dazai who has the special ability of "disqualification in the human world".

    There are quite a few differences between the eight trillion parallel space-times, some have supernormal abilities, some have no supernormal abilities, some are purely technological, some have demons and ghosts, and space and space are even more different in the passage of time, which indirectly makes Bai Lan · Jesso possesses some ability to "see" the future, deducing the course based on what has happened.

    It's strange to say that Bailan Jesso has only met the young Dazai Osamu once in a parallel universe. That Dazai Osamu seems to have awakened the memory of parallel time and space like him, and there is a common tacit understanding in talking with him. There is no need for cause and effect. The two are like old friends who "crossed each other"... Talking about transactions.

    The content of the transaction is - Rescue Baiguiwan!

    The origin of Baiguiwan is unpredictable, the body is incomplete, and it is suspected to be a visitor from another world. It is a precious material that Bailan Jesso wants to study. It's a pity that Hyakkimaru lives in Japan and is protected by Osamu Dazai, who is not allowed to approach at all.

    Thinking of the white-haired boy here with a happy smile, he clicked on the phone that had been hanging for a minute.

    "Hello, I'm Brandon Jesso, does this gentleman have anything to do with me?"