96

There is no help, just wait to die, you will be resurrected when you die.

    A similar picture reappeared.

    Hakugimaru didn't dare to let out the air, and sat silently beside Dororo in semi-autistic mode.

    He listened uncomfortably to Dororo asking another Dororo, with a gentle tone and no malice. He held himself in his hand and dialed his fingers back and forth. Each time he dialed it, it seemed to symbolize an account. The last time this happened was because of the "first love" Mio, this time it was the "real heroine" with ten times the serious consequences.

    He would rather Dororo tie his prosthetic left hand into a bow than let "her" ask any more.

    More and more questions came up that terrified him.

    "Dororo, do you have any sisters in your family?"

    "No."

    Under the invisible pressure of Osamu Dazai, the naughty Dororo became obedient.

    Dazai Osamu's thinking was very jumpy, omitting steps, and saying the answer: "So you are an orphan? You have been wandering outside, did you live without a fixed place before meeting Hyakkimaru?"

    Dororo blew a rainbow fart: "Well, Sister-in- law is so smart!"

    Osamu Dazai asked, "Have you taken the initiative to ask your name after Baikimaru rescued you?"

    Dororo smiled embarrassedly: "Big brother had a left leg growing at that time, It was so painful that I fell to the ground, shouting 'Dorolo', I thought he was calling me, but it turned out to be a big sister-in-law."

    Osamu Dazai's heart tightened, and he looked at the left leg of Hyakkimaru. The chromatic aberration is hilarious.

    "And then, did he surprise your name?"

    "Yes!"

    Dororo raised a finger, like a light bulb on his forehead, and sincerely wanted to help Baiguimaru to gain the pity of his sister-in-law, " Big brother was so surprised that he stopped screaming, staring at me in a daze!"

    Bai Gui Wan only felt that the blind eyes, black and black, wanted to faint.

    【Ruined! 】

    【Dororo will definitely feel that something is wrong! 】

    What kind of temper is his Dororo? Of course, Baiguimaru knows clearly. It seems to be gentle and strong, but in fact, his heart is a little delicate and sensitive, and he lacks trust. If he is misunderstood, he will not think of explaining it.

    He was the one who didn't want to hurt Dororo the most, but he was the one who could hurt Dororo the most. At the beginning, I didn't recognize Dororo's gray flame of life, and he had left a big trust problem. Fortunately, the host of the demon god helped him see Dororo, and his father-in-law forced Dororo to come over, otherwise he would die in love. what!

    "Dororo..." he said nervously.

    "Shut up, I'll ask you to speak before you speak." Osamu Dazai maintained a business-like smile.