67

The heart has the Tigers, fine sniffing the rose.

    In the port mafia, Osamu Dazai made another contribution to eliminating traitors.

    He successfully trapped the King of Sheep, whom Mr. Sen had been spying on for a long time, into the quagmire. In order to obtain the precious information left by Lantang, Zhongyuan Zhongyuan also made a long-overdue break with the Sheep Organization and went to the port mafia alone.

    Perhaps it was because of witnessing the changes of the port mafia, or perhaps because of the debts he owed many times and the debts behind his ass, Zhongyuan Zhong also subtly changed his impression of the current leader of the port mafia. Under the influence, the last straw in my heart was crushed.

    Central Plains, who is not suitable to be a leader, also wants to learn things that he does not understand from Mori Owai.

    "I dedicate all my blood to you, chief."

    Facing Mori Owai's rare gentle smile, Zhongyuan Zhong also knelt down and gave his allegiance.

    Mori Owai encouraged him: "This information left by Lantang-kun is highly confidential, only the cadres can read it, try to be promoted to cadre, if Dazai-kun is promoted to cadre before you... I can't guarantee the consequences. Yes ."

    What a nightmare.

    What the other party will do when he sees the information in advance, Zhongyuan Zhong also can figure it out with his toes.

    Dazai Osamu will memorize it, then destroy the information, and wait for him to beg him!

    Zhongyuan Zhongya's eyes darkened, and he said in a low voice, "I understand."

    Mori Ouwai, who was sitting on the single sofa in the chief's room, smiled and said, "Although I expected Zhongye-kun to come to see me, in fact I am right. Your arrival is a bit of a surprise, and I still want to ask you personally, why did you choose the port mafia instead of the good people who do good things every day in the light?"

    Zhongyuan Zhong also remained silent.

    Because being a bad guy will get you betrayed one after another.

    "I... can't change the past. Instead of being rejected and feared by others, it's better to crush those malicious people with gravity." The people in Tingbo Street couldn't go back to the past, "I want to see the organization that can accommodate Dazai and Hyakkimaru. Whatever step you can achieve, how attractive is an organization that you can maintain even if you become a slave.”

    A person who can pierce Mori Owai’s heart with instinct, like an angel, willing to work as a laborer, Mori Ouai After so many years, I really only met Zhongyuan Zhongye alone.

    Natural, really scary.

    Mori Ogai let go of his crossed fingers and felt a burst of joy from the bottom of his heart.

    "Welcome to the port mafia, Zhong Ye-kun."

    At this moment.