75

Hundred ghosts who are suffering from happiness.

    Qimu Nanxiong left.

    Before leaving, he was stuffed with dog food, yes... it was real dog food.

    Dazai Osamu actually grabbed a handful of dog food from his sleeve and put it in Qimu Nanxiong's hands solemnly, ignoring the blank gaze of the other party, and said nonchalantly: "Qimu-kun, you have worked hard for you this time, waiting for your summer vacation. Come again, if Hyakkimaru recovers, I will take him to visit Mrs. Saiki, thank you for your help."

    [Yalieyalie...]

    [You said that you didn't bring much money, but you actually put it in your pockets dog food? 】

    Qimu Nanxiong forgot to refuse, holding the dog food, returned to his own world with a sullen face.

    [Others may not be people, but you are really Gou. ]

    The god of the second dimension commented on the owner of a "disqualification in the world".

    Correspondingly, Dazai Osamu got the information of the next Demon God from the indifferent but soft-hearted Kusuo Saiki: there is a monster hidden in a deep pit on the nearby mountain, which usually ambushed to attack humans. It's easy to tell if it's a demon. He just needs to take Baiguimaru to the mountain for a circle, and when he sees the demon's filthy flames, he will shoot.

    The strange thing is that Qimu Nanxiong did not write the specific description.

    Dazai Osamu saw an emotion similar to "fear" from the other party, and immediately judged that the demon god might be very powerful. He didn't know how many different abilities Qimu Nanxiong had. Among the known performances, Qimu Nanxiong did not exert high aggressiveness, his personality was harmless, and he had unique talents in various auxiliary types of abilities.

    Even so, Qimu Kusuo's strength revealed the tip of the iceberg is extremely powerful, and he can be called the god of the world.

    The Demon God that can make Kusuo Saiki fear—

    how strong is he?

    This crusade road is more bumpy than he imagined. Is there such a big gap between the devil and the devil?

    Dazai Osamu was skeptical, and supported Baigimaru, who had regained his sense of touch, to live in the village grandly, occupying the house of the village chief Bandai, and taking advantage of the fear and guilt of these foolish people did not feel any guilt for him.

    It was originally a group of people who bullied the good and feared the evil, and it was not a pity to kill them.

    "Hakukimaru...have you recovered?"

    Osamu Dazai took a wrung out wet towel and walked over to Hakugimaru, who was sitting on the tatami and touched everywhere. Hakugimaru's prosthetic limbs were numb, and he saw Dororo coming over. , can't wait to reach out. He simply wanted to contact Dororo after recovering his organs, but he did not recover a pair of hands, making his wish unfulfilled.

    Dazai Osamu looked at the blood-stained Baiguimaru, and put the towel on his face, which was no longer in pain.

    [Cool...Cool. 】