134

The exposure of the IF line made Baigui Jun heartbroken.

    Hyakkimaru never thinks that his past is black history.

    He admitted mistakes, misunderstood, and deviated from reality in his brain... But he took the most correct path and caught the coward who didn't know how to love in another world.

    Dazai Osamu of "Bungo Stray Dogs", a person who can give everything for the people he cares about.

    When Osamu Dazai becomes Dororo of Hyakkimaru, this Dororo is not kind but gentle, not cheerful but lively, and has a very unique personal charm. The most precious thing is that Dazai Osamu did not meet Hyakkimaru out of sympathy and compassion. The original intention of the other party to know him was to see how far Hyakkimaru could go.

    Osamu Dazai appreciates Hyakkimaru's strength.

    Hyakkimaru likes his soul, and foolishly believes that the other party is a gentle and kind person.

    Misunderstanding resolved.

    Hyakkimaru still liked the mackerel, hopelessly in love with this lonely man who wanted to commit suicide. He uses his flame to warm the other party, he only wants to be bullied by the other party, and he is reluctant to hurt the other party when he is angry.

    The corner of the room and the side of the bed will always be the place where Hyakkimaru shuts himself up.

    Bedside is no longer safe these days.

    The past and details of the two are worth recalling. Dazai Osamu can talk about three days and three nights vividly, focusing on how well-behaved the puppet who was not venomous and rebellious at the beginning. After the hands and feet are taken apart, they are cute and helpless. There was an air of "regret". When hearing this kind of words, Hyakkimaru turned his head, thankful that he was not deceived when he didn't know anything, this is the only conscience of the other party.

    "Hyakkimaru, there is one more thing I didn't tell you, I saw 'you' ten years later."

    "Huh? My... ten years later?"

    "Yeah."

    Osamu Dazai took him by the hand and came to the park in the small town, where the park playground was colder in winter, where there were no naughty children, except for the two teenagers who hadn't grown up.

    Hyakkimaru sat on the swing, looking at what looked like a chair beside him.

    Osamu Dazai pushed the swing for him, satisfying the fun in the TV series: "I will sit with you on the seesaw later, the swing is more fun, and when we grow up, these are not suitable for sitting on!"

    Hyakkimaru said purely: "No , I don't care what other people think."

    Why do you have to hide things you like?

    "Because people's interests change with age. At the best age, do what you like the most, and when you grow up, you will have the capital of memories." Osamu Dazai can always say different opinions, quite quibble Suspected because he is a contradictory personality who doesn't like to be called childish.