138

Chapter 138 Coffee Jelly

    As long as there is coffee jelly, the universe will be saved for you.

    "Xiaoyin, send me a box of coffee jelly to Mrs. Saiki."

    Hyakkimaru gradually got used to the mind-eye world, combined with the memory in his mind, it was no longer unusable in reality like it was at the beginning. He has a mobile phone, and he can make ordinary calls and place orders with stores. The modern high-tech is so convenient, which reduces a lot of inconvenience in his life.

    At this time, he was told by Akutagawa Yin, who came to live at home for a period of time and was as well-behaved and sensible as a daughter.

    "Mrs. Qi Mu is a kind and good person who helped me. Her son Qi Mu-jun is also a good person. I 'see' that Qi Mu-jun just came home. I must really want to eat coffee jelly. Please trouble Xiaoyin."

    "No trouble, Bai Guiwan Sir."

    Hyakkimaru explained, and the little girl with long black hair took the box.

    Akutagawa Yin ran to the opposite house, his little face flushed, and he didn't feel strenuous at all.

    The price of this box of high-end coffee jelly is not cheap. Hyakkimaru knew that he owed Saiki's family a favor that he could not repay, and he didn't want Mr. Qi to embarrass him and break the other's life rules, so he only bought fifteen boxes of coffee jelly , use jelly to thank Qi Mu-kun who went to parallel time and space for fifteen days.

    The savings of the whole family is a salary card of Dazai Osamu. In order to launder the money, part of it is consumed in the middle, and the remaining money can be spent in a low-key way. Even though there are a lot of nine-figure yen, it is only a few million when converted into RMB, which is far from enough to buy a villa in Yokohama.     This is the money that Osamu Dazai saved in one year in the Port Mafia. It can be seen that the Port Mafia is a high-paying place, and it is correct for them to stay for a year before running away.     "Dororo, will the salary of the special agent department be high?"     Hyakkimaru returned to the living room and found Osamu Dazai who played mobile phones, game consoles, and computers without a job. Do it, at most run to find Odasaku to play.

    Osamu Dazai, who had rested, looked like a real boy, with those superficial shadows faded away.

    "Supernatural Secret Service Division?"

    Osamu Dazai heard the words, tapped on the keyboard, and went to check the average salary of Japanese civil servants, "It's so-so, it seems to be linked to the workload, and there is no problem supporting you."

    Hyakkimaru was a little uneasy. Ango Sakaguchi complained about low wages.

    Recently, they are renting a house, raising children, and supporting Mr. Oda. The family has a lot of expenses, and they will buy a house in Yokohama in the future. Seeing the money going out little by little, and not getting any money in, he becomes vigilant in times of peace.

    In modern society, money is very important.

    After having the Akutagawa brothers and sisters, he can no longer say that he can leave as soon as he wants and take the whole family to sleep on the bridge.