155: Extra: A new member of the family

Extra: A new member of the family

Atsushi Nakajima, who had just joined the Armed Detective Agency, was abducted by Osamu Dazai within a few days.

Since then, Mr. Dazai has become Dazai's "father".

Under the strange eyes of the members of the Armed Detective Agency, Atsushi Nakajima followed Osamu Dazai home for the first time like a small animal. Because he was going to meet other people, he felt uneasy, and the closer he got to the house, the more panicked he became, and he kept asking: "Mr. Dazai... Will Mr. Hyakkimaru accept me?"

Dazai Osamu said firmly: "Hyakkimaru likes you very much."

Atsushi Nakajima remembered Mr. Hyakkimaru who had met once, and asked out of concern for the future adoptive family: "Has the conflict between Mr. Dazai and Mr. Hyakkimaru been resolved?"

"Untied, I watched a movie with him all night."

Osamu Dazai put one hand in the pocket of the windbreaker, this is his habitual movement, with an indescribable temperament.

As long as he doesn't get sick, his every move is the man Atsushi Nakajima wants to be.

Chic.

handsome.

The young man seems to be able to communicate with anyone on the road, see through the disguise, and solve problems one by one with a chuckle. Although Osamu Dazai joined the Armed Detective Agency for a short period of time, he was recognized by the president and seniors, and Edogawa Ranpo, who has a great mind, admitted that Osamu Dazai was a man he couldn't see through.

Atsushi Nakajima unknowingly relaxed, "That's good..."

Mr. Dazai and Mr. Hyakkimaru both accepted him, so my own problems are gone?

He was slightly ashamed, he was eighteen years old, and he found two "dads" who were four years older than him. Was it suspected of hugging his thighs in doing so? He has already heard from the seniors in the agency that Mr. Dazai is very incomprehensible, but if the other party is willing to adopt him as an adopted son, the decision has been carefully considered, and he will not be thrown aside after half of the adoption.

Senior Kunikida, who was full of righteousness, reassured him with one sentence, "Little devil, Dazai is an annoying bastard, but he is really family-friendly, and it is your luck to be favored by him."

Osamu Dazai has such a wide network of contacts.

Kunikida Doppo didn't know the other party's past position in the Supernatural Secret Service Division, but he had heard of how powerful this person was. Osamu Dazai and Hyakkimaru, the two of them are more than enough to raise a "Moonbeast".

"Don't worry, there's no problem." Osamu Dazai turned around and said to him before opening the door of the yard. The smile was too gentle, and Atsushi Nakajima, who yearned for family affection, fell directly, ignoring the intuitive alarm.

Today, of course there is no problem, there are only him and Hyakkimaru at home.

It's not even the weekend yet~.

Atsushi Nakajima received the treatment of his youngest son on the same day in the house where his name was not posted. Hyakkimaru knew that Atsushi Nakajima liked to eat ochazuke, so he specially learned how to do it, bought high-quality tea and rice, and mixed the soup. Each bowl had more tea and less rice, and the tastes were different. There were tuna ochazuke, salmon ochazuke, Beef ochazuke, pickled radish ochazuke, etc., not only satisfy the amount of food but also satisfy a variety of tastes.