Olsufg

Eyes wide staring at the omega who was sleeping on the couch and carefully leaning down towards him.

Curled up, small, so fragile yet stubborn and strong willed.

The alpha bit in his bottom lip, still staring at Yoongi and carefully pushing a few strands of hair out of his face only to let out a frustrated sight.

"cute.."

The taller leant back up, rubbing his temples and looking around the living room as if to check if they were alone.

A second he hesitated before eventually laying down behind Yoongi and wrapping his arms around the smaller, pulling him a bit closer and letting out a small happy sight.

Minute after Minute passed, yet the alpha kept being awake as if trying to enjoy this moment as long as he could.

Not even ten minutes and the smaller eventually started waking up, trying to lean up only to be pushed back down.

Yoongi looked a bit irritated, slowly looking down and finally realizing what was happening.

"Hobi.. Let me go."

"Hmm.. Should I? Isn't it comfortable like this?" Hoseok asked, the smaller slowly sighting and nodding his head.

It was comfy after all, warm, soft, it smelled good.

"You're so damn cute" Hobi mumbled, leaning closer towards Yoongis neck and placing a few small kisses on it.

"Mhm.. Stop the compliments now.. What time is it?"

"around 9pm?something like that" Hoseok answered, though was focused more on pushing small kisses all over Yoongis neck and moving towards his jaw line

The smaller didn't really say anything, kinda sleepy and also too comfortable to now complain about something.

Therefore Hobi kept going, eventually moving an hand from around him towards his lower stomach.

"we should go to bed.. I Wanna go somewhere tomorrow." Yoongi mumbled, though didn't move an inch, eyes again starting to close instead, the alpha only being able to smile more as he watched.

"Go to bed.. That's an good idea actually. I'm sure you wouldn't mind joining me." Hoseok hummed, quickly picking the smaller up and carrying him to his bedroom, Yoongi only covering his face as they walked through the hallway and the brighter lights.

Not even five minutes later and both of them laid in bed cuddled up and comfortable, the door slowly creeking open, someone peeking inside before again carefully closing the door again to not be too loud.

"What are you doing Jungkook?" Namjoon asked, looking at Jungkook who stood in front of Hoseoks door.

"Nothing.. I'm gonna go to sleep now. Goodnight hyung."

With that the younger dissappeared, Namjoon also returning to his room.

Another day, another few surprises.

Yoongi quietly sneaked out if Hoseoks room to get ready, wanting to go out to buy himself some new shoes.

Right when he was about to go outside however, a voice stopped him.

"Hyung wait a second.. Can I-"

Jungkook however Was cut off by Jimin, the beta, sneakily wrapping an arm around Yoongi.

"Wah Yoongi where are you going? Such a surprise."

"Yeah I guess.. You want something kook?" Yoongi asked looking at the younger who now looked at the two and again was about to say something when suddenly the door opened and Jin stood there staring at all three of them.

".. What's going on here?" Seokjin asked, only for Jimin to shrug his shoulders and then pat Yoongis back.

"I think me and Yoongi will go somewhere."

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows, the beta however only starting to smile more and grabbing some things before he put on his shoes.

"I never said you could join me" Yoongi eventually mumbled, Jimin stopping in his tracks and pouting.

"Huh? But I thought you'd like some company. And it'd be safer for you."

"He's not wrong about that. Perhaps I should join as well, though I'm a bit busy."

"I could join!" Jungkook said with a small excited smile only for Jin to shake his head.

"No no you have to help me out moving some stuff today.. What about Taehyung? He should be free today." Jin spoke about to call Taehyung when the spoken male walked out of the kitchen with a drink in his hand.

"Are we going out?" Tae asked a bit irritated, Jimin walking towards the male and pulling him towards them.

"We two are gonna go out and join Yoongi!"

"But Hyung I wanna join, can't I go instead of Tae and he can help you?" Jungkook now asked a bit frustrated only for Taehyung to give Jungkook a small warning glare.

They perhaps were friends though in this case..
Hoes over bros.

They both stared intensely at each other, Jungkook having to give up after a while and taking a step back.

"Now let's go." Tae hummed a bit happily, pulling Yoongi with him outside.

Life really wasn't easy as the youngest alpha.
Of course jimin didn't have it any easier than him, since he was an beta, though the smaller at least had the advantage that he didn't have to fight with the other alphas to try and get from the bottom to the top of the hirachy in this household.

Above all of them was Jin, being the oldest and having the most experience, followed by Hoseok and Namjoon who tied, after that Taehyung and then there was Jungkook at the bottom of the alpha hierarchy.

In his opinion unfair, yet he knew that he couldn't mess with them.

"How about those ones?"

"They look uncomfortable."

"Then how about those?" Jimin asked, holding up another pair, Yoongi taking a proper look at them before nodding his head.

"Those look nice."

"Let me help you" Taehyung said, leaning down to help Yoongi put the shoes on as if Yoongi wasnt capable of it.

"I can do this myself" Yoongi said, pushing Tae away only for Jimin to now take over and clinge onto him.

((idk if anyone is interested but I'm writing a Yoonkook ff atm.
However unlike the type of story like this one it's gonna be more of an deeper and darker one with some triggers

I'll update on further info about it once I'm satisfied with the story line