Pppppppowowowo

A small smile on Yoongis lips, trying his best not to chuckle whenever Jin was pushing small kisses on his shoulders and poked his tight.

"If you keep chuckling like that I can't continue." Jin said, Yoongi looking at the taller a bit confused, not sure if he had done something wrong now.

"You're too cute when chuckling, I can't ruin your pure self like that." Jin said dramatically, Yoongi giving his shoulder a small nudge.

"You really wanna stop now because of my chuckling?" Yoongi asks with a small smile on his lips, Jin looking back at the male and sighting, having to give up.

"You're right, I can't stop now."

A quick peck on Yoongis lips and the smaller hummed a bit, leaning forward against Jin only for the taller to lean back instead and put a finger on Yoongis chest.

"Now let's start the real thing. Keep your head up and arch your back a bit for me yeah? Chest out a little" Jin asked putting a hand on Yoongis back to show him what to do.

".. And now?" Yoongi asked a bit irritated, not really comfortable in this position, however Jin leaning back in closer and pushing a small kiss on his chest was definitely making him feel less weird like this.

A few more kisses and finally Yoongi understood why Jin put him in this position.
He literally was holding for dear life on the males bicep when the taller started to suck on his bud and kept licking it.

It was a weird feeling, in an good way however.
He leant his head a bit more back to reveal his neck once again, widening his eyes as he let out a moan when he felt a hand on his butt.

Jin however didn't say anything, instead just continuing to focus on what he was doing and carefully giving Yoongis behind a small squeeze.

Now he really was there letting this guy he met around a month ago get in his pants just like that.
Was this some kind of manipulation he went through he didn't notice?
Why the hell out of nowhere was he ready to let a guy fuck him when he just a few weeks ago complained about it and was absolutely terrified of the idea?

This popped in Yoongis head like out of nowhere.
It really made him realize that this was kind of weird. Not only that he was accepting this but also everything that happened in general.

He just fucking accepted it because he had to.

Why the fuck did he have to feel this way around them? It was unfair in his opinion, he didn't think it was normal how simply he gave in to them and how he wanted this so bad even if it seemed awfully wrong at the same time when he thought about how all of this started.

If he already changed his mind on everything and accepted it, he may as well just accept this as well.

Grabbing the males hair and letting out a shaky breath at another squeeze, staring at jins upper body and trying his best to relax and not look too much like a mess.

"You're doing so well Yoongi." Jin hummed as he gave the males butt another small squeeze, leaning to his ear with a wide grin on his lips and about to say something when the door was smashed open, startling both Yoongi and Jin.

"JI-.." Hoseok started only to stop midway and stare at the scene in front of him, eyes not moving off Yoongi and not really moving until Jin threw a pillow at him and pulled Yoongi against him as if trying to show that the omega was his this evening.

"Come on Jin.. Just let me-"

"Out."

"But I wanna-"

"GET. OUT." It was a small growl that finally made Hoseok go out, Yoongi looking rather weirded out towards Jin.

".. Are you some kind of dog? What was that?"