Toa

"Do you have to stare at me right now?" Yoongi asked as he looked up at Taehyung.

The taller kept staring at him while they ate breakfast in an random shop they found.

Taehyung had a smile on his lips only leaning in more towards the smaller and humming, only poking around in his own food.

".. You're wasting your own food right now"

Only another hum and Yoongi let out a sight, pulling Taehyungs plate to himself and starting to feed the alpha who only started to smile more.

"You're so annoying.."

"Am I?.. You're still taking care of me." Taehyung grinned, only to be shut up by Yoongi who quickly pushed another spoonful in his mouth.

The way back home was very calm. Yoongi just watching the scenery, not even minding Taehyungs hand on his tight.

Yoongi wasn't sure how but he did survive without his phone the whole time.
Not the best thing that he forgot to take it with him the last evening but at least he didn't get called like Tae got by the other's every 20 minutes to check and make sure Yoongi was fine.

The taller parked the car, only to stop Yoongi from going out and holding his hand to pull him back.

"Yoongi.. Let's go in my room."

"..huh?"

"Just promise me to join me for today"

"But-"

"Promise it!"

Yoongi stared at the younger, letting out a sight and leaning back in the seat not really being able to say no in that moment even if he just wanted to shake his head and not promise anything.

"Okay.. I promise."

He couldn't help but smile a bit as he saw Taehyungs happy smile, finally getting out of the car and opening the door only to hear yelling from the kitchen.

"But I just wanted to cut up some fruit and-"

"YOU NEARLY STABBED ME WITH THAT DARN KNIFE! WHY DO YOU HOLD IT LIKE A SERIAL KILLER!?"

"I'M NOT! I'm just trying to cut some apples!"

Namjoon and Jin both yelled from inside the kitchen, the sound of the front door closing making them both shut up.

Now both of them made their way inside the hallway, immediately checking on Yoongi and pulling him in an tight hug.

"Fucking hell.. Taehyung don't do that again!" Namjoon said nudging the males shoulder who pouted a bit and then shrugged his shoulders.

"Sorry sorry.. I acted out of instinct"

"You're really feeling fine? Did you two do anything?" Jin asked a bit suspiciously, moving a hand near Yoongis neck, the smaller slightly shaking his head.

"We didn't do anything Hyung, relax..but we're about to" Tae grinned, Yoongi widening his eyes and looking at the alpha as if saying 'fuck off' only to get distracted by Jin who now picked him up.

"Forget it. He was out the whole night! He's gonna take a nice bath now, relax some more and then-"

"No! He promised that he'd spend time with me!" Taehyung argued crossing his arms.

"Jin can you let me-" Yoongi asked only to be cut off by the older who started to argue back to Taehyung.

"You can spend time with him another day! He's probably tired and doesn't want to anyways"

"Are you insisting that he doesn't enjoy spending time with me!?" Taehyung said a bit upset, the two acting as if Yoongi wasn't just being held in jins arms.

Namjoon really didn't like this fighting either, trying to somehow get Yoongi out of Jins grip, only for the taller to look a bit upset at Namjoon as well when he tried to snatch away his mate.

"Hey hey hands off my omega!"

Yoongi blinked a few times, while Namjoon let out an annoyed sight and put his hands on his hips.

"Jin come on, Yoongi can decide on his own right now. I know you're protective because of your bond but-"

"You're being an jackass" Yoongi now said, crossing his arms, the alpha staring at him wide eyed not saying a word as if trying to process what was going on.

He perhaps did overreact, carefully letting the omega down and quickly pecking his lips mumbling a small sorry against them.

"Joon.. Tae.. I'm Sorry as well.."

The two looked at each other before nodding their heads a bit relieved and patting jins back.

"Finally. You must be stressed because of work and Jungkooks rut hm? I can't be mad at you for that." Taehyung said and then looked back at Yoongi who watched the three.

Jin actually seemed to listen to him when it mattered. He liked that. Even if Jin was older and had the upper hand in this relationship based on strength he still made sure to respect Yoongi and listen to his words.

Now he was in Taehyungs room, laying on the bed and snuggling against the big pillow on the alphas bed.

Taehyung meanwhile was in the bathroom, taking a shower only to return after 10 minutes only with some sweatpants on, damp hair and an towel on his shoulders, immediately staring at the omega on his bed and locking the door pretty quickly.

He didn't really say a single thing, instead just moving to Yoongi and crawling above him.

"What's this supposed to be? Tae at least put on-" Yoongi started only to be cut off by Taehyung who started to speak, again with this stupid cheeky smile.

"You're so pretty Yoongi"

The omega, sighted, not even looking up at Taehyung who kept staring at him and instead trying to push him off.

"Tae get off me. I'll fucking slap you if you won't-.. You're-ugh.." Yoongi grumbled, holding a hand a bit warningly to Tae only for the alpha to take it and intertwine their hands.

It was such simple hand holding that he enjoyed so much.
It felt so sweet and especially when he finally looked back at Taehyung he knew that he was doomed.

That stupid smile, that smile he kept calling stupid because it kept messing up his feelings and he disliked how easily it made him want to give in.

It felt unfair to him.
How he would just give in because of something like that even if he tried his best to ignore it or simply dismiss the feeling.

Second life/ Omegaverse Bottom Yoongiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें